Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo

Boxing Day Shopping?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
61 replies to this topic

#61 JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo

JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,709 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 12:53 PM

I was looking at an onkyo bookshelf system last week. It was $11 more on boxing day.
Posted Image

#62 D-Money

D-Money

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,575 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 12:56 PM

Ditto on the accounting software (online). My wife also bought Christmas wrapping for next year at Superstore along with our regular groceries.Our tv is about 7 years old now, I think we are the only people that still have a DLP tv. Once we finish our basement (fall 2014), then I may partake in buying a tv on boxing day.

You may not have to wait quite that long. Many of the Black Friday deals, although not as good as what the Americans get offered, were still better than what is being offered now. So watch for that in November.

I picked up a Dymo label printer for half-price on Black Friday. I need some equipment for a business I'm starting next year, and that was on the list, and it's not something I expected to see with such a large discount. The rest of the stuff I waited for Boxing Day, but was disappointed. I still need a laptop and a couple of other goodies, but I have a few months, and the deals right now aren't forcing my hand. Clearance discounts in the Spring will likely be the same or better.

Edited by D-Money, 27 December 2012 - 12:59 PM.

Posted Image

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.