The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Luongo should be traded

RAMBUTANS

Burrows and Lapierre for putting up some fight!

Yeah great leadership he showed whinging about people not pumping his tires when we're ahead in the series then getting lit up.

:sick: To Lou as player of the series.

Meh. If I had to pick an MVP from the Canucks that series, I would pick Luongo.

As bad as he was, he was still our best player that series.

Didn't Henrik have like 1 point that entire series?

Anyways, it's much easier to fault the goaltender than it is to fault the team. That is why you are wrong and your opinion is invalid. You just want a quick fix.

Luongo has a history of choking in the most defining moments of his career, going back to his appearances in the Memorial Cup and World Juniors.

He has defined himself as a player who likes to stroke his own ego and chokes when the chips are down.

The original Luongo to Van trade was one of the biggest in Canucks history and the Luongo outta van trade has the potential to be just as big. This will be one of the defining moments of MG's career,also.

Anyways, it's much easier to fault the goaltender than it is to fault the team. That is why you are wrong and your opinion is invalid. You just want a quick fix.

Luongo has a history of choking in the most defining moments of his career, going back to his appearances in the Memorial Cup and World Juniors.

He has defined himself as a player who likes to stroke his own ego and chokes when the chips are down.

Archived