The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

lightning canucks jets

heres my proposal

1. bobby luo, raymond 2nd tanev for lecavier garon 1st

they could trade team names as well because lightning has tons of ex canuck players haha.

this trades more a win now idea.

2. booth edler 3rd rounder for evander kane.

3. sign arnott, reinprecht, jurcina, vandermeer to cheap 1yr contracts or 2yrs for arnott and jurcina

sedin sedin burrows

kane lecavier kesler

higgins lapps hansen

manny arnott reinprecht

kassian/vandermeer

hamhuis bieska

ballard garrison

jurcina sauve

schneider

garon

do you think tampa or jets would go for these deals ??

lecaviers contract is another 7/8 yrs but if we didnt win cup in next 2 yrs we could trade him to montreal possibly

Lecavalier has a NMC and is also plays an important role to the Lightning as a leader both on the ice and in the community. He will not waive his NMC and I highly doubt the Lightning will even ask him too.

The Jets are taking a huge risk by dealing for Edler as he isn't far from UFA. They have to be extremely confident that they can sign him and I am not even sure whether they can afford to give him a huge extension. If they are trading for Edler the last person they need coming back is Booth. The Jets are a budget team, they do not need an injury prone forward with a bloated contract. Either way too much salary going back to Winnipeg and I highly doubt they can afford all that.

ya fair nuff about lightning

but i disagree bout booth hes had a knee injury last yr still gets 20 goals a yr hes fine also jets dont seem to be that much of a budget team they are mid level in team spending not like coyotes they signed kane and enstrom to six yr 5.2mil 5.75 mill deals plus they have to resign ten players next yr or let them walk.

heres my proposal

1. bobby luo, raymond 2nd tanev for lecavier garon 1st

they could trade team names as well because lightning has tons of ex canuck players haha.

this trades more a win now idea.

2. booth edler 3rd rounder for evander kane.

3. sign arnott, reinprecht, jurcina, vandermeer to cheap 1yr contracts or 2yrs for arnott and jurcina

sedin sedin burrows

kane lecavier kesler

higgins lapps hansen

manny arnott reinprecht

kassian/vandermeer

hamhuis bieska

ballard garrison

jurcina sauve

schneider

garon

do you think tampa or jets would go for these deals ??

lecaviers contract is another 7/8 yrs but if we didnt win cup in next 2 yrs we could trade him to montreal possibly

Archived