The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Best 3D Blu-Ray Movie

RAMBUTANS

Just looking out for other people's opinion. Not focusing on the story but rather how the technology was utilized to the fullest. This refers to movies watched at home not on theaters.

From the limited movies I watched, I liked the Avengers. A bit disappointed with Tron.

"Mr. Reputable" has yet to live up to an average rating considering his topics so far.

He should be happy with all the work those other people have put into their lists that Wetcoaster so kindly posted. In the least he could post a list he found and try and get people's opinions on what they would change, rather than expect people to do all the work for him.

If one can't make use of the internet for all it offers, I'd guess one might like to make things harder for themselves.

Best 3D effects I have seen was in Avatar. A lot of haters out there, but when it comes down to it, it is simply the most visually stunning movie of all time.

Another 3D movie I enjoyed was Despicable Me. Not only were the 3D effects solid, but they used them to comedic effect at the end.

But that was in the theatre. Not sure how either look in 3D on a home system.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived