The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Rate The Last Movie You Saw - 2

Kass9

manhattan murder mystery - 9/10

can't believe i've waited so long to see this. always get it confused with another, so i pass on it.

annie hall was originally written to be about murder, but was edited/cut to be what it is. manhattan murder mystery is woody's sort of nod to what Annie Hall may have been

really funny, if you're into woody's humour and thought process, and i very much am. definitely in my top 5 of his

This was the first Woody Allen film I watched. Love it.

fight club 5/10

never liked this movie or book. tried it again, but still nothing

i've seen a few Fincher movies lately, and it's sorta funny how each one has cool scenes with cars driving through heavy, heavy rain

unfortunately this one is also concerned with late 90s culture (yuck) and music (dust brothers...?)

Now You See Me - 3/10

I don't know why I'm not giving this a 1/10, to be honest. Films with magic are rarely good. Exceptions are The Illusionist and The Prestige.

And any future movie involving GOB.

Now You See Me - 3/10

I don't know why I'm not giving this a 1/10, to be honest. Films with magic are rarely good. Exceptions are The Illusionist and The Prestige.

I hated that movie. Hated it so much. It felt like the most pointless waste of my time ever.

Edited by g_bassi13

I hated that movie. Hated it so much. It felt like the most pointless waste of my time ever.

Wife walked in halfway through and asked me, "So what's this movie about?" I replied, "Calling this a movie is an insult to movies. This is nothing. Nothing is going on."

Now You See Me - 3/10

Oh c'mon... it wasn't "Man of Steel" bad!

It was corny and stupid, but still entertaining. My parents loved it.

I had to sit through "Last Vegas" last night. Now THAT was a 3/10 (and that's generous).

Edited by D-Money

I've never seen Slingblade before. I'm about to watch Slingblade. Do you guys like Slingblade? Should I be excited about watching Slingblade?

Exciting isn't how i would put it, but it is a good film.

the crash reel: 10/10

it's difficult to rate docs, really. but this was about as good as a doc can get. extremely emotionally engaging, fantastic music, great visuals, and a good story

about snowboarder kevin pearce who hit his head doing a trick, suffered serious brain damage, and the aftermath

This Is The End - 2/10

Maybe I'm just in a movie funk lately, maybe I'm legitimately watching bad films, or my sense of humour is changing; but I cannot for the life of me understand why people thought this was funny.

The 2 points I gave it go to Danny McBride, particularly his scene when everyone wakes up to see he's cooked all the food. Otherwise, I just didn't see the appeal.

Perhaps part of it is that I've seen actors play exaggerated versions of themselves on Extras, and Gervais wrote those 100x better than in This Is The End.

I barely laughed, except at Danny McBride's one scene. Otherwise, just sat there completely deadfaced the entire time. Really don't see myself sitting through this ever again.