The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 4(ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS)

DollarAndADream

Shall we Re-boot the league?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Tanabe was my own pick. I traded for Leetch and Hossa with Neuvirth Orlov Pavelski etc. Leetch btw has never been on my top line and this year has played on my 3rd line. I gave up Orlov who has been a better player than Leetch so I actually lost that trade big time.

The 4th overall pick that I picked from the draft made his NHL regular season debut this year. Vegetti wasnt a reason i won. Gaunce was the other big trade I made that people complain about. He has won one Stanley cup as the third line centre.

It's funny how people just say my team is only successful due to dumb GMs and give me no credit. I guess LA making the playoffs this year for only the second time and making it to the 2nd round being a first time in 10 sessions is because of other GMs too.

Only 2 forwards, 1 defenseman and both goalies are from last years team so you can't say I inherited this successful team. It might be a fluke or it might be I'm a decent GM

Best thing about playing CPU? Get to choose their jerseys. THROWBACKS EVERYWHERE

Game 1 puck drops now! Watch for the play by play you don't care about, but kind of proves I'm not cheating.

Duclair, Beleskey and Crosby to start. DSP got creamed as he came out on the first line change, and fell really weird. Like, glitchy weird. Brett Connolly can't skate, at all, it seems. He barely moves in open ice. Clutterbuck puts Blair through the glass. Larsson takes the games first penalty, 2 for slashing. When did LA get Lehtonen? Successful kill. Varlamov withstands monster pressure 13ms in, but makes 3-4 big saves on Hamilton and Macek. Still 0-0 but LA is laying it on thick. Colorado is 8/11 in the faceoff circle, which is what they paid for. LA takes a hooking penalty with 5 seconds left in the first, but Lehtonen stares down the Avs. End of 1st, Shots 12-5 LAK, Hits 7-4 COL, Faceoffs 9-5 COL. Tied at 0. Klingberg takes a hitting from behind penalty, and Colorado will have the 5 on 3 for 1:21. Duclair scores a weird one, and it's 1-0 with Colorado still on the PP for 1:21 (weird). Toews scores on the one timer feed from Larsson, on the PP, and it's 2-0. Depres gets the secondary. This got boring fast. Guys are skating in and shooting, I guess. 10m left. So, Depres, Barker and DSP just did the thing where they formed a triangle and passed around for 3m of game time, then one missed and it went for an icing. HOCKEY! LAK penalty coming, 2m for slahing to Namestinkov (best name). Duclair is REALLY hurt. Destroyed coming up the middle, obvious concussion, holding head down the stairs. Varlamov is so upset he gives the puck away to Laplante who scores easily on the wide open, SH opportunity. 2-1 COL. Franson gets a pass from Laplante and puts it home low glove, 2-2 game. Secondary to Berger. 3m left. Green takes a slashing penalty with 30s left in the 2nd. Colorado in a bad way? 2nd Int, 2-2, shots 21-16 LAK, hits, 15-8 COL, faceoffs 24-9 COL. Duclair confirmed out with a concussion. I just realized that since I was booted, so was my AI, which explains a lot of the positioning problems I'm seeing. Colorado kills the penalty. Klingberg blocks a Connolly shot, it goes to Crosby who sets up DSP next to the net. 3-2 Colorado with 15 and a half left to play. Macek picks off a pass and goes roof on Varlamov, and it's a tie game again only moments later. Clutterbuck puts one off Lehtonens blocker and Noesen bats it out of the air, it's a 4-3 game, 8 left. Hamilton just tipped a point shot off the post, big miss with 5m left. Dylan Gratton picks up a rebound for the tying goal past a flailing Varlamov. Less than 4 to go, tied 4-4. Lehtonen just made a sick grab on a Crosby to Elliott one timer. Crosby sets up Connolly in the slot, and gets a weak one past. 5-4, less than a minute to go. Kubalik gets a soft one into the EN with 0.9 seconds left and Colorado wins a back and forth 6-4 game.

Archived