The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 4(ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS)

DollarAndADream

Shall we Re-boot the league?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just sim through them, I don't really care but you shouldn't just sim without asking me first especially since the CPU just re works all the lines. I had Lehtonen in the minors so he shouldn't even be playing, he hasn't played a single game all year.

My only concern is that it will hinder the progression of some players, I know you wouldn't cheat so that's not it at all. I really didn't expect LA to beat Minny so a 2nd round loss is a success for the Kings

77 ovr Gabe Gauthier will go top line with Beleskey and Crosby. See if his crazy shot pays off.

Puck drop on Game 2. Connolly finds Toews in the corner, who turns into the slot and puts it top corner. Toews is making up for a 1st round so dismal, I came back into town thinking he was injured. Helm just poked checked a loose puck and sent it top corner, but nabbed by Lehtonen. Also, I forgot to set AI again, which is a weird mistake to make twice. LAK penalty coming, 2 minutes high sticking. Green scores, CDC freezes. From Crosby and Elliott, I believe. Also, Rogalski gets a helper on the first goal. Gauthier loses the puck in the neutral ice. Good shot, not great at hockey. Possibly dragging Crosby's minutes down because he's got terrible endurance. Connolly for Game 3 is likely. Varlamov dives across the net to rob Laplante of a rebound. For the record, Laplante was 1st star last game, and is looking great here. End of the 1st, Colorado up 2-0, shots are 16-6 Colorado, hits are 2-2, faceoffs are 6-5 LAK. Gauthier fluffs a one time attempt from Crosby, right in the slot. I'm blaming Gauthier. 30 pts from the 4th line this year, cannot catch a pass in the playoffs. Brodie just destroyed DSP, luckily I am at my injury limit! Blain tries to pass out from behind the net, and Steve Smith's it right off of Lehtonen. Larsson gets the credit, and it's 3-0. Fact: if you give Kyle Palmieri a whole zone lead on Kingberg, he will still lose a foot race. Even though he's had about 1m in this game and Klingberg has had 12-15. 11m left in the 2nd. 2 on 1, Kuenhackl and Osala, goes glove side, robbed by Varlamov. Not a lot of hitting, and few shots by LAK, but every one of them dangerous. Barker finds Gauthier on the off wing and it's 4-0. Still playing pretty badly though. Gauthier, I mean. LA picking up the pressure, Osala and Reddington with a few chances in the latest round. End of 2nd, 4-0 COL, Shots 28-13 COL, hits 4-3 LAK, Faceoffs 12-8 COL. 3rd coming. LAK putting pressure down, but it's a lost cause in Game 3. Try not to get hurt is most of it. 16m left. Noesen gets a loose puck in the slot and guns it five hole. At 5-0, I'd expect Campbell to come out for LA.Hamilton scores one to save a little face, then Clutterbuck gets it back. 6-1 game with 4 left. Namestinkov gets a beauty with just over 3 left, 6-2. No goaltending in this series at all, I guess. Game 2 draws to a close and I'm just going to sim the rest because this has stopped being any ???? fun whatsoever.

NYR was one, I'd have to go check. You were commish and the first 2 rounds, you were facing teams that weren't responding, so they got the boot. You played CPU rounds against them, and no one questioned, which is fine. I'm just saying, it's a CPU team, and whether I sim or watch now, the same players are in. No difference.to who gets the experience now.

I was the Rangers the whole season as he was on holidays and asked me to run his team while he was away.

With the Rangers I watched the entire series between Philly and New York as he wanted to watch. When that series was over I watched Washington and New York as I was the GM of both teams.

Archived