Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DollarAndADream

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 4(ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS)

Shall we Re-boot the league?   20 members have voted

1. 1. Start the league fresh from the beginning?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2,904 posts in this topic

Also, I forget the Clutterbuck trade, but I remember it's where I got Brouwer. It can't be worse than Clutterbuck for Etem straight

Also, I forget the Clutterbuck trade, but I remember it's where I got Brouwer. It can't be worse than Clutterbuck for Etem straight

Anyone have any young center prospects they be willing to trade (mid-70's FO).

I think we can its the ex-Canuck GM that has caused most of the problems around here.

Jensen for O'Brien

That Booth trade

Garrison Schroeder for Sekera

etc...

Calgary Flames pleased to announce they have won the WCF 4-1 and are headed to the finals. Good series Coleman thought you were gunna blow past me after that first game. Surprise run this year as this season was expected to be a bit of a write off once Nyquist was traded, but I guess moving him and bringing in Simmonds was the right mix the team has been needing.

I think we can its the ex-Canuck GM that has caused most of the problems around here.

Jensen for O'Brien

That Booth trade

Garrison Schroeder for Sekera

etc...

Still got a bunch of injuries and will need some luck to extend this run to a cup. Elson, Toffoli, and Scuderi all done for the playoffs and Kassian out till Game 4 of finals

It's on NYI, not sure if he's active on this forum tho

All these talks about Mpt and some trades hes done need to stop being bought up. The trades that mpt has made may be questionable but whats done is done and its cant be reversed. But IMO i thinks its more jealousy towards mpt since his team is so good and the players he has. Lets all just put this behind us once and for all and just enjoy the playoffs.

All these talks about Mpt and some trades hes done need to stop being bought up. The trades that mpt has made may be questionable but whats done is done and its cant be reversed. But IMO i thinks its more jealousy towards mpt since his team is so good and the players he has. Lets all just put this behind us once and for all and just enjoy the playoffs.

Most of the trades that were done made sense at the time. Years after the deals were done they look way more lopsided, but when a GM wants to trade one of their current stars for somebody who won't even be a star for years...it seems ideal.

You're basically taking a hit in the present for a payoff in the future.

I got NYIs proxy on this. In the sense that I know he's in bed. Go nuts.

YES! After 10 years of managing the Pittsburgh Penguins, we have finally made it to the SCF. Congrats to NYI on a good series.