The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 4(ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS)

DollarAndADream

Shall we Re-boot the league?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I see that in 2-4 games you will get Letang, Fleury, O'Rielly and Carter back. I really need to make the most of the first couple games or else I'm going to be in for a tough series with the calibre of players that will be coming back

Game 1 of SCF is in the books with Pitts winning 2-1 in double OT. Bergeron tied the game with 1:04 to go in the 3rd and Engelland won it 2 minutes into 2OT. Irving made 55 saves to get 1st star but it wasn't enough as Calgary only managed 25 shots. Lineup changes expected for game 2 to stir up some offence in Calgary.

Game 2 once again another thriller. Captain Kane leads the way in the first with 2 goals putting CGY up 2-0 after 1. Phillips scores for Pits in 2nd followed closely by Gove for CGY and Mcdonagh ends off the period with a goal leaving the score at 3-2 going into the 3rd. With 2 minutes to go Pittsburgh come up clutch once again with Kessy scoring sending this game to OT once again.... dun dun dun....... Then in the 1st OT...... 5 minutes in....... the Hats begin flying in as the captain scores is 3rd goal of the game to win it for CGY nodding the series up at 1-1. Shots 38-36 for Calgary three stars: Kane, Hamhuis, Gormley. Great series so far

Archived