Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DollarAndADream

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 4(ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS)

Shall we Re-boot the league?   20 votes

1. 1. Start the league fresh from the beginning?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2,904 posts in this topic

1st Period is over. Calgary comes out with an early goal on their second shot of the game to make it 1-0 after 1. Gormley with the goal.

Shots 17-8 for Pittsburgh.

Reinhart scores on the PP 5 mins into the period to make it 2-0. Pittsburgh quickly answers back on the PP a minute and 30 seconds later. Phillips scores with 7 minutes left to tie the game up 2-2.

Shots 28-18 Pittsburgh.

No goals in the 3rd.

With 4:30 left in OT, Gove solves Fleury and wins the game for Calgary 3-2.

Shots 45-39 Pittsburgh

Wow Fleury isn't even hurt, why switch goalies for OT.....dumb glitch. BTW Three stars were Iirving , Fleury and the third one I forget

Game 4 underway, Pittsburgh needs a win to get back into the series and tie it up going back to Calgary.

Once again Reinhart scores an early one to make it 1-0.

Carter ties it up on the PP, 1-1.

C.Brown scores with 1:30 left in the first to give Pittsburgh the 2-1 lead going into the second period.

Shots 12-8 Calgary

2nd Period. Johansen scores with 6:42 left in the period. 2-2 going into the 3rd.

Shots 23-14

3rd period. Tarasuk finds the back of the net to make it 3-2 with just 5:14 left in the game, Pittsburgh could not find an answer.

FINAL SCORE: 3-2 Calgary

SHOTS: 29-28 Pittsburgh

3 STARS:

1. Carter 1G 1A

2.Irving GAA 2.00 SV%.931 29SA

3.C.Brown 1G 0A

Calgary leads the series 3-1 right now. The rest of the series will hopefully be watched tonight. If not, it will probably be quick simmed.

INJURY REPORT:

Gerbe is injured and will not be back.

O'reilly is unable to come back for some reason, keeps saying he will be back in one game.

Wow this has been an intense series 3 overtimes and another 1 goal game. Irving has been a star in every game I believe he's really.standing on his head for me. Surprising that your players coming back didn't give you more of a boost.

I should be home around 6/7 tonight hopefully we can get in some games then.

@TSNBobMacKenzie Rumours galore on the Capitals front, the most valid source is indicating that the Capitals are strongly considering an offer to a western conference team for the services of both Ovechkin and Backstrom. Adding that much talent to one club is going to make them an instant contender.

I believe in the group that I have, if Calgary can win 3 in a row, so can I! I BELIEVE!

Played anymore yet?

ETA? I love the highlights.

Anthony Duclair, 26 year old 84 OVR SNP LW is OTB. Looking for similar, but different. 2 more years @ 5m

Marc-Andre Fleury will be the first goalie to get a hat trick in game 7 to make the Penguins the Stanley cup champs. You heard it here first folks.