Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DollarAndADream

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 4(ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS)

Shall we Re-boot the league?   20 members have voted

  1. 1. Start the league fresh from the beginning?

    • Yes
      14
    • No
      6

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2,904 posts in this topic

Im online and ready to roll just PM me when you are, planning on heading out to gym from 8-9 tho

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Game 5 underway

1st Period

Pittsburgh opens scoring 30 seconds into game Paajarvi puts one in on a horrible read by Irving

Fluery follows up with a horrible read of his own and Colin Smith ties it at 1

Gove streaks down the middle and snipes it in to give CGY lead

2nd Period

Gove pots his 2nd with 3 to go in the 2nd. Gove playing great for a 78 playing his first NHL games this playoffs

shots after 2 are 31-27 Pitts hits 6-3 CGY and time on attach 4mins-3mins for CGY

Pittsburgh starts on PP to begin the

3rd Period

Carter passes to O'Rielly in front who tone times it him 5 mins into the 3rd 3-2

KASSIAN knocks home a lose puck after a rebound from Fluery with 5 to go 4-2 Flames

Timeout Penguins 47 seconds to go

Penguins score

Kessy scores with 5 seconds to go but it may be too little too late

The Calgary Flames have won The Stanley Cup!!

shots40-35 Pitt

3 stars: Gove, Smith, Kassian

Conn Smythe Winner: Irving (stood on his head) no chance without him

Great series Dan every game was decided by a goal and this could of went either way especially in those OT games.

The flames organization is very impressed with this group who had low expectations. We are Glad Plekanec finally gets his cup and also that Hamhuis can add another ring before retiring. Simmonds really was the X factor the team was missing. The trade made at the deadline is looking real good right now

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Washington Capitals would like to be the first team to congratulate the Calgary Flames on their first Stanley Cup. Enjoy the moment!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was truely a great series. Every single game was a one goal game. It's a bitter taste in the end for the penguins, but quite the playoff performance considering who is left on my roster. I expected Stanley cups the past 9 seasons, not this one. So they did a good job of making it to the finals.

Congrats to Calgary, enjoy it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats to the Penguins for dominating the East this playoffs, we hope to have another crack at your team next year

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats, Calgary. About time, strong team every season.

Are we simmed past the OVR bounces yet?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

n00b! Where you at with the new team rankings? Lol, I'll actually have to do it myself this year. :P

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats, Calgary. About time, strong team every season.

Are we simmed past the OVR bounces yet?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

n00b! Where you at with the new team rankings? Lol, I'll actually have to do it myself this year. :P

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Scoring system

Lose playoffs in Round 1 - 1 point

Lose playoffs in Round 2 - 2 points

Lose playoffs in Round 3 - 4 points

Lose playoffs in Round 4 - 6 points

Win Stanley Cup - 15 points

Win your division - 1 point

Win President's trophy - 1 additional point

Official Standings

  1. 74- small.png Washington Capitals

  2. 55- small.png Colorado Avalanche

  3. 41- small.png Phoenix Coyotes

  4. 36- small.png Calgary Flames

  5. 28- small.png Dallas Stars

  6. 25- small.png Pittsburgh Penguins

  7. 18- small.png St. Louis Blues

  8. 17- small.png Buffalo Sabres

  9. 17- small.png Florida Panthers

  10. 17- small.png Minnesota Wild

  11. 17- small.png Nashville Predators

  12. 17- small.png Philadelphia Flyers

  13. 16- small.png Ottawa Senators

  14. 15- small.png Columbus Blue Jackets

  15. 13- small.png Carolina Hurricanes

  16. 13- small.png New Jersey Devils

  17. 12- small.png New York Islanders

  18. 11- small.png Chicago Blackhawks

  19. 11- small.png Montreal Canadiens

  20. 10- small.png Boston Bruins

  21. 9- small.png Edmonton Oilers

  22. 8- small.png Anaheim Ducks

  23. 8- small.png Detroit Red Wings

  24. 6- small.png New York Rangers

  25. 6- small.png Tampa Bay Lightning

  26. 6- small.png Vancouver Canucks

  27. 5- small.png Toronto Maple Leafs

  28. 4- small.png Los Angeles Kings

  29. 4- small.png Winnipeg Jets

  30. 1- small.png San Jose Sharks

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2022 NHL Entry Draft

  1. St. Louis Blues: 48.2% chance @ 1st, 51.8% chance @ 2nd

  2. Winnipeg Jets: 18.8% chance @ 1st, 42.0% chance @ 2nd, 39.2% chance @ 3rd

  3. Edmonton Oilers: 14.2% chance @ 1st, 56.1% chance @ 3rd, 29.7% chance @ 4th

  4. Buffalo Sabres: 10.7% chance @ 1st, 66.7% chance @ 4th, 22.6% chance @ 5th

  5. Anaheim Ducks: 8.1% chance @ 1st, 74.7% chance @ 5th, 17.2% chance @ 6th

  6. Carolina Hurricanes: 6.2% chance @ 2nd, 80.7% chance @ 6th, 13.1% chance @ 7th

  7. Tampa Bay Lightning: 4.7% chance @ 3rd, 85.4% chance @ 7th, 9.9% chance @ 8th

  8. New York Rangers: 3.6% chance @ 4th, 89.0% chance @ 8th, 7.4% chance @ 9th

  9. Ottawa Senators: 2.7% chance @ 5th, 91.8% chance @ 9th, 5.5% chance @ 10th

  10. Detroit Red Wings (from TOR): 2.1% chance @ 6th, 94.0% chance @ 10th, 3.9% chance @ 11th

  11. San Jose Sharks: 1.5% chance @ 7th, 96.1% chance @ 11th, 2.4% chance @ 12th

  12. Pittsburgh Penguins (from CHI): 1.1% chance @ 8th, 97.6% chance @ 12th, 1.3% chance @ 13th

  13. Columbus Blue Jackets: 0.8% chance @ 9th, 98.7% chance @ 13th, 0.5% chance @ 14th

  14. Detroit Red Wings: 0.5% chance @ 10th, 99.5% chance @ 14th

  15. New Jersey Devils:

  16. Philadelphia Flyers:

  17. Montreal Canadiens:

  18. Florida Panthers:

  19. Phoenix Coyotes:

  20. Minnesota Wild:

  21. Los Angeles Kings:

  22. Nashville Predators:

  23. Dallas Stars:

  24. Vancouver Canucks:

  25. Pittsburgh Penguins (from BOS):

  26. Carolina Hurricanes (from WSH):

  27. New Jersey Devils (from COL):

  28. New York Islanders:

  29. Pittsburgh Penguins:

  30. Tampa Bay Lightning (from CGY):

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do love giving my prospects away for junk, Ohlund (79) and now York (83).

If you need free prospects, you know who to contact.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay shopping Stepan [83] pending UFA looking for a good prospect. Also would like to move Sean Couturier [84] solid player.

Kevin Hall went up to a 80 yay

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do love giving my prospects away for junk, Ohlund (79) and now York (83).

If you need free prospects, you know who to contact.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wouldn't call Marc Staal junk.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.