The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 4(ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS)

DollarAndADream

Shall we Re-boot the league?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Have retirements taken place?

wow yes they have, Bolland retires at 36 but both Plekanec and Hamhuis want to give it another shot at 39 years of age. Not so sure if I'm happy or not about that I have over $14 million tied up in the two and they are 81 and 79 overall.

If anyone has allot of cap space and may want these guys let me know I will move them for a 7th either that or I keep them in minors next year and have good injury replacements when needed.

Also will entertain offers on Kane, Simmonds, Ellis, Johansen, Okposo, and Irving (2.01 GAA .939 sv% 2 SO in playoffs this year)

Have retirements taken place?

wow yes they have, Bolland retires at 36 but both Plekanec and Hamhuis want to give it another shot at 39 years of age. Not so sure if I'm happy or not about that I have over $14 million tied up in the two and they are 81 and 79 overall.

If anyone has allot of cap space and may want these guys let me know I will move them for a 7th either that or I keep them in minors next year and have good injury replacements when needed.

Also will entertain offers on Kane, Simmonds, Ellis, Johansen, Okposo, and Irving (2.01 GAA .939 sv% 2 SO in playoffs this year)

Nobody seems to really care about the awards anymore, I'm guessing because of how glitched they are with players staying as a rookie forever...but I'll post anyways.

Stanley Cup: Calgary Flames

President's Trophy: Washington Capitals

Clarence S. Campbell Bowl: Calgary Flames

Prince of Wales Trophy: Pittsburgh Penguins

Art Ross Trophy: Ryan Nugent-Hopkins

Hart Memorial Trophy: Vincent Pouliot

James Norris Memorial Trophy: Mathias Sonntag

Lady Byng Memorial Trophy: Ryan Nugent-Hopkins

Calder Memorial Trophy: Vincent Pouliot

Conn Smythe Trophy: Leland Irving

Vezina Trophy: Vincent Pouliot

William M. Jennings Trophy: Vincent Pouliot