The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 4(ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS)

DollarAndADream

Shall we Re-boot the league?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

He maybe worth 4 1st rounders to you, but I doubt any other GMs would have gave that compensation. The fact that the other team you control did it, makes it sketchy.

I bided on Pitton but, I maxed out at 10m, which would have only gave you a 1st, 2nd, and a 3rd.

Like I said, you could easily tank the next four years or try to seem like you're tanking and get a top 10 pick for the next four years.

FTR, I'd have given up every 1st I had for the remainder of the campaign for Pitton, if I'd also had the cap. Not like those 4 picks are going to have time to amount to anything unless you get a #1 pick and a Tanabe again. If Granlund was worth 4 1sts, and he was, especially in this game where every 1st round prospect was 50/50 to be a bust, then Pitton is worth 7 1sts.

2023/2024 Ottawa Senators

Max Friberg (85) - Clinton Boyce (87) "C" - Emerson Etem (84) "A"

Philip Estoclet (84) - Max Domi (82) - Kevin Reddington (82)

Pat Earl (80) - Radek Faksa (79) - Devin Setoguchi (81)

Rickard Tiomainen (79) - Andrei Lokitionov (78) - Jerry Palyga (78)

Simon Bertilsson (84) - Jason Demers (86) "A"

Niklas Hjalmarsson (82) - Tortsen Janssen (83)

Joe Rogalski (81) - Jamie McBain (81)

Jason Missiaen (83)

Janne Juvonen (80)

Langweider went to Pittsburgh 3 years 21.05 per

Vyater went to San Jose 2 years 1.5 per

First ever Raffle results:

I put the 5 teams that contacted me or posted in the thread that bid league max on the ELC for Phillip Young.

Those teams that contacted me were: Buffalo, Dallas, Florida, Minnesota, and Washington.

I entered the names into an online random generator and clicked 10 times, only 1 attempt was made, the team that appeared on the 10th click won the lottery.

The winner of the raffle for Phillip Young is...

The Washington Capitals.

FTR, I'd have given up every 1st I had for the remainder of the campaign for Pitton, if I'd also had the cap. Not like those 4 picks are going to have time to amount to anything unless you get a #1 pick and a Tanabe again. If Granlund was worth 4 1sts, and he was, especially in this game where every 1st round prospect was 50/50 to be a bust, then Pitton is worth 7 1sts.

My apologies.

Last night's 1AM sim I couldn't do it because I got home at 5AM and the servers were down.

Didn't even get home from my busy day today until now, so that's why I couldn't fit in 2 sims at 8PM.

Now I am finally online and last night's 1AM is underway. 8PM will commence shortly after.

Archived