The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 4(ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS)

DollarAndADream

Shall we Re-boot the league?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yeah, I was on board with that as well. And since random rosters, everyone would get 2 random teams, one from each Conference. No trading amongst your own teams. Or I could randomize our first teams and then deliberately make it so that there was a mixup within divisions so you're essentially division rivals with half the league

Turns out it's Corey Perry.

There was a lot of talk of rebooting the league a while back, with Trav stepping down, how many GMs would we be able to lock down if we wanted to have a second go at it? If we can do 15 GMs controlling teams in seperate Conferences, and guys we trust to play on the level (so, you know, all of us, with no one who came in, blew it up, and left) I could commit to simming everyday.

I have a feeling on these terms, we could def have me, MPT, Shizzy, 604, Gavin, Andrew TB, Ott RR, Lipinski, BUF, BOS, FS91 in. Not that I don't extend invites to Mack, Trav, Noob, or everyone else who played hard and on the level, but I have a feeling commitments would prevent them from joining.

Thoughts?

Well, I can more than take over the sims and so forth. I don't have much else to do most days, and arranging for the occasional cover wouldn't be hard. If we can make another league with 30 teams, that'd be great, I just don't want us to have to resort to taking GMs who are going to trade their teams away needlessly then give up and leave everyone hanging when they lose.

CGY - COL just finished our series with CGY winning 4-3 good series as always. Reinhart comes back from injury in game 7 to help the team win the game only to be injured during the game for another 28 games and is done for the season.

Archived