The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 4(ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS)

DollarAndADream

Shall we Re-boot the league?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Im done simming this league, so unless someone else wants to take over, I think we should call it quits. The other league takes up so much time. The only reason those ELC guys even hit UFA is because no one bothered to sign them.

I edited my post above, sorry for not posting a new post. The thread was quite low on the list. The CPU was the only team signing anyone significant

No one really bid, I was shocked too

Next time I'll make sure I bump the thread

It wasn't short sim period, shorter than 36 hours yes, but I stated UFA would be Saturday,

UFA started Saturday morning and I simmed to July 2 at 9pm. I thought that was a reasonable time period. The sim in the new league was at 8PM so I just ran it afterwards. Its tough simming 2 leagues. The last few years no one has bid on free agents on July 1. So while I was shocked again, I've been shocked every year. I didn't notice no one bid until after I simmed once I scrolled through the signings. I had no cap space so I didn't look at who bid just saw number of teams interested. I just figured since we only had a season or two left anyway no one wanted the prospects. Just like how no one is setting draft priorities either

It was a good league but the new league is very active with trades etc so we should just shoot the dying horse.

Archived