The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 4(ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS)

DollarAndADream

Shall we Re-boot the league?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

PROPOSAL FOR FUTURE DATE:

As this league carries on and on it's gonna be hard to keep things fun. I was wondering if after a few more seasons, like 15 or 18, we could do like another league with the same system and people, all picking new teams.

Could be like, "CDC SIM Connected: RELOADED"

Sure, I could be saying this in part cause I have the worst team overall since we started... but this would be kinda fun.

I mean, we see how certain players develop, etc.. now we can try again in a fresh league with all of us in it.

Person A would rethink their approach as they pick a new team, and Person B may not want to deal that 4* prospect cause they saw he boomed into an elite superstar. I mean, this league is still priority, but it would be fun. NHL season is right around the corner. Maybe we will have updated rosters too?

Thats all guys. Let me know what you think. Maybe Trav could start this down the road if we all feel it is worthy.

PROPOSAL FOR FUTURE DATE:

As this league carries on and on it's gonna be hard to keep things fun. I was wondering if after a few more seasons, like 15 or 18, we could do like another league with the same system and people, all picking new teams.

Could be like, "CDC SIM Connected: RELOADED"

Sure, I could be saying this in part cause I have the worst team overall since we started... but this would be kinda fun.

I mean, we see how certain players develop, etc.. now we can try again in a fresh league with all of us in it.

Person A would rethink their approach as they pick a new team, and Person B may not want to deal that 4* prospect cause they saw he boomed into an elite superstar. I mean, this league is still priority, but it would be fun. NHL season is right around the corner. Maybe we will have updated rosters too?

Thats all guys. Let me know what you think. Maybe Trav could start this down the road if we all feel it is worthy.

It looks like Lundqvist's reign in Washington has come to an end.

We'd like to thank Henrik for his wonderful goaltending over the past 4 seasons taking us to 4 consecutive SCF appearances and helping us capture our franchises first 2 Stanley cups.

We wish you well.

We feel confident in our goaltending moving forward and we hope they can provide the stellar goaltending the Capitals have gotten used to

Archived