The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 4(ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS)

DollarAndADream

Shall we Re-boot the league?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The defenders Im most motivated to move are Dan Girardi (85) RD and Dan Hamhuis (87) LD. I understand they are older veterans so their price will be reflective of that. They are however very valuable pieces and were my top pairing in the playoffs which dominated the other teams.

I would also consider parting with both at the same time if someone truly wants a killer 1-2 punch on D.

Washington will also consider trading Victor Rask, he's a good contract for another 6 years. 4 stars yellow, he put up 8g 8a in 22 games in the playoffs. He also put up 24g 24a in 72 games in the regular season. Was very solid for me.

We post-poned our hotel reservation for tonight, so I can either do the sim at 5:30 or at 9:45-10. Which do you prefer?

One GM indicated that he is unable to offer contracts until 7pm, that is why we are giving you all the option.

Ok, since no one could help out the GM, my other account is on St Louis so I couldn't do it, we will post pone the sim to 10ish. Somewhere between 10-10:30. I will post here when it is safe to bid on UFAs as we dont want any UFA bids occurring when I re-sign my disappeared players.

Archived