The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 4(ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS)

DollarAndADream

Shall we Re-boot the league?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I tend to go by what is available to offer for free agents. It won't let you overspend on 1 way deals. Like, the trade screen says I have 8.6m available, but when I go to offer, say, Reid McNeill a contract, it only says 5.115m, because it's not counting the cap that Larsson-Galiev-Persson aren't using on LTIR. But it's when you overspend on 1 way deals that someone goes, so go by that number.

Bouwmeester still available if offer is right. Current best offer on the table is an 84 OVR Dman in his mid-30s, a 3.5-star prospect, and a 2020 2nd.

Big, great skater, very dependable, and I think he's only been injured once in 8 seasons for me. Would greatly help a team's chances for the cup.

Well can you not approve the butler trade Coleman. Free agent screen says I only have 3.55M. I never got notification that noob accepted it so I assumed he wasn't interested. I can give him my 2nd for next year. It's not a big deal. I don't expect many prospects drafted by the 10th season to play much in the NHL by the time we're done.

The Capitals would once again like to thank Girardi for his time spent in Washington, he was a big reason why we won the Stanley Cup, we however like the first time has to make a hockey trade that was in the best interest of this franchise. Good luck in your playoff quest out West.

Hamhuis was 10, it really comes down to your one way contracts as indicated when the season started. Use that as your guide. In September if it said 1 million cap, then I wouldn't add anymore than 1 million in cap. I learned my lesson. Disappearing has cost me about 10 million in cap now

The only way to be sure would be to manually add up all the caps on my team and see if it is at least 1.74+1.95=3.69M below the ceiling. But I'm tired and going to bed. Shinkaruk better still be there in the morning! I'd gladly take Butler if thats the case. I'll need all the depth I can get.

Archived