Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DollarAndADream

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 4(ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS)

Shall we Re-boot the league?   20 members have voted

1. 1. Start the league fresh from the beginning?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2,904 posts in this topic

Simmed 4 games in a row, shut out in all 4 games ... ... ... That's gotta be some kind of record ...

Anaheim is falling from grace without Turris, Gallagher, Ashley, and Rielly.

The Phoenix Coyotes are shopping Jimmy Howard, looking for prospects or 2nd line forwards.

Ryan Suter just buzzer beater the Ducks in OT, ouch.

0.7 millisecond to be exact.

The Avs are looking for a Matinee game, if anyone is up for it. I've got ANA, DAL, CBJ and DET up.

Also, G Tom McCollum is on waivers. 1 yr 79 overall.

Im looking for 4 Gold star goalies at about 65OVL+, I am willing to give up high end defensive prospects, picks, and maybe even roster players depending on how good of a combination of age and overall the player has.

Jets aggressively shopping Bryan Little (82 OVR)....

- Great 2nd/3rd line center for a cup run

- Very reasonable cap hit at $3.75 M

- Contract expires at the end of this season

- Can play both C and RW

Please PM if interested!

Colorado just won a wild one against Columbus. 4-3 in regulation, shots 51-45. There was a grand total of 0:48 of PP time all game. Busy, busy goalies.

Toronto is now down their 3 best players and their top rated dman ... I smell a 1st overall pick haha

My team is without my top 2 penalty killers in Faksa and Sutter. Just simmed vs Toronto and they got like 3 pp goals. My pk is now down to 81%...

That's ok we all have our woes, Lundqvist, Alzner and Gernat just went down last sim.

The Detroit Red Wings would like to welcome Nathan Horton to the club. Hopefully he helps keep our decent record going and move us to a playoff position.

My record without Rinne in the lineup is scary. Thank goodness he's finally back.

The Winnipeg Jets would like to thank Nathan Horton for his dedication and commitment to the Winnipeg Jets organization. Jets management would like to wish him all the best in Detroit and look forward to wisely using the multiple high round draft picks we received in return to contribute to our rebuild.

Calgary goes on another mid season streak like last year at about the same time in season as last year also. Flames are on a 11 or 12 game win streak jumping from 10th in west to 1st in the league.

Good to see the team perfroming and meeting expectations hopefully they can now keep this level of play up.

@TSNDreger: Something big is brewing in Denver. Sources close to the situation say that they're hoping to complete matters tonight before 'the sim', whatever that means. Because I'm a real world journalist, you see. It wouldn't make any sense if it was said to me.

I ALWAYS have injuries. In fact, my team started playing better with some important guys out.

At this moment:

O. Osala - 25 games

H. Pesonen - 23 games

T. Kubalik - 32 games

S. Vatanen - 5 games

All of them pretty important.

The Winnipeg Jets would like to thank Nathan Horton for his dedication and commitment to the Winnipeg Jets organization. Jets management would like to wish him all the best in Detroit and look forward to wisely using the multiple high round draft picks we received in return to contribute to our rebuild.

@TSNDrerger: A rather large, 3-way trade has occured. Details are being finalized.