Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DollarAndADream

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 4(ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS)

Shall we Re-boot the league?  

20 members have voted

  1. 1. Start the league fresh from the beginning?

    • Yes
      14
    • No
      6


Recommended Posts

Tonight is a fire sale, Washington is looking at blowing off some defenders, anyone can be had

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh and Faksa 79->81

BTW, Panthers will most likely not be making any trades as we do not want to mess with the chemistry of the team. For whatever reason we have not succeeded in the post season, but we can only hope that with the improvements of Shinkaruk, Morrissey, Price, Faksa and Pakarinen that we will do better.

projected linup

Huberdeau(88) - Skinner(87)* - Birkholz(83) (Triple J line)

Hagelin(84) - Wilson(83)* - Pakarinen(82)

Shinkaruk(83) - Faksa(81) - Callahan(82)*

Saad(78) - Brodziak(80)* - Down(79)

Teravainen(80)

other depth guys(75-77)

Suter(87) - Subban(87)

Morrissey(84) - Petrovic(84)

Leddy(83) - McFadden(83)

Price(90)

Garkusha(81)

Houser(80)*

* = assuming they're re-signed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Friberg and Clutterbuck are on the block.

Looking for defensemen 80 and up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sad to see so many regular NHL players retiring; pretty soon it will all be made up names

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Washington Capitals are very motivated to talk about a serious trade. All players can be discussed however here are some players that are OTB

The following players are OTB:

LW Scottie Hartnell 79 (will be had for cheap)

D Torsten Janssen 82

D Doug Avery 82

D Fedor Tyutin 84 (will be had for cheap)

LW Tuomainen 80

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking to package my first along with young.roster winger to move up in draft

Also open to trading players seperatley such as Morin for a 2nd or early 3rd

On a side note: In a play league I'm in I drafted Shinkaruk 1st overall and he came out as 18yo 78 overall 5 star (stoked) have we had a 5 star drafted yet in our league?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Official Standings

  • 64- small.png Washington Capitals

  • 40- small.png Phoenix Coyotes

  • 35- small.png Colorado Avalanche

  • 23- small.png Dallas Stars

  • 18- small.png St. Louis Blues

  • 17- small.png Buffalo Sabres

  • 17- small.png Calgary Flames

  • 16- small.png Minnesota Wild

  • 16- small.png Pittsburgh Penguins

  • 15- small.png Nashville Predators

  • 15- small.png Philadelphia Flyers

  • 14- small.png Ottawa Senators

  • 13- small.png Carolina Hurricanes

  • 12- small.png Columbus Blue Jackets

  • 12- small.png New Jersey Devils

  • 10- small.png Chicago Blackhawks

  • 9- small.png Edmonton Oilers

  • 9- small.png Florida Panthers

  • 8- small.png Montreal Canadiens

  • 7- small.png Anaheim Ducks

  • 7- small.png Boston Bruins

  • 7- small.png Detroit Red Wings

  • 7- small.png New York Islanders

  • 6- small.png New York Rangers

  • 6- small.png Tampa Bay Lightning

  • 5- small.png Toronto Maple Leafs

  • 3- small.png Winnipeg Jets

  • 2- small.png Los Angeles Kings

  • 2- small.png Vancouver Canucks

  • 1- small.png San Jose Sharks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Official Standings

  • 64- small.png Washington Capitals

  • 40- small.png Phoenix Coyotes

  • 35- small.png Colorado Avalanche

  • 23- small.png Dallas Stars

  • 18- small.png St. Louis Blues

  • 17- small.png Buffalo Sabres

  • 17- small.png Calgary Flames

  • 16- small.png Minnesota Wild

  • 16- small.png Pittsburgh Penguins

  • 15- small.png Nashville Predators

  • 15- small.png Philadelphia Flyers

  • 14- small.png Ottawa Senators

  • 13- small.png Carolina Hurricanes

  • 12- small.png Columbus Blue Jackets

  • 12- small.png New Jersey Devils

  • 10- small.png Chicago Blackhawks

  • 9- small.png Edmonton Oilers

  • 9- small.png Florida Panthers

  • 8- small.png Montreal Canadiens

  • 7- small.png Anaheim Ducks

  • 7- small.png Boston Bruins

  • 7- small.png Detroit Red Wings

  • 7- small.png New York Islanders

  • 6- small.png New York Rangers

  • 6- small.png Tampa Bay Lightning

  • 5- small.png Toronto Maple Leafs

  • 3- small.png Winnipeg Jets

  • 2- small.png Los Angeles Kings

  • 2- small.png Vancouver Canucks

  • 1- small.png San Jose Sharks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Phoenix Coyotes are sad to announce the retirement of three core players, Zbynek Michalek and Radim Vrbata.

They've been a big part of the team, both winning back-to-back Stanley Cups with the team.

Michalek left a big hole in defence, which we'll be looking to fix.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Toronto looking to ship Jaroslav Halak (86 OVR) and James Reimer (85 OVR). Looking for draft picks and RWs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2020 NHL Entry Draft

  1. San Jose Sharks = 48.2% chance @ 1st, 51.8% chance @ 2nd

  2. Los Angeles Kings = 18.8% chance @ 1st, 42.0% chance @ 2nd, 39.2% chance @ 3rd

  3. Vancouver Canucks = 14.2% chance @ 1st, 56.1% chance @ 3rd, 29.7% chance @ 4th

  4. Nashville Predators = 10.7% chance @ 1st, 66.7% chance @ 4th, 22.6% chance @ 5th

  5. Winnipeg Jets = 8.1% chance @ 1st, 74.7% chance @ 5th, 17.2% chance @ 6th

  6. Minnesota Wild = 6.2% chance @ 2nd, 80.7% chance @ 6th, 13.1% chance @ 7th

  7. New York Rangers (from OTT) = 4.7% chance @ 3rd, 85.4% chance @ 7th, 9.9% chance @ 8th

  8. Dallas Stars = 3.6% chance @ 4th, 89.0% chance @ 8th, 7.4% chance @ 9th

  9. NY Islanders = 2.7% chance @ 5th, 91.8% chance @ 9th, 5.5% chance @ 10th

  10. Pittsburgh Penguins = 2.1% chance @ 6th, 94.0% chance @ 10th, 3.9% chance @ 11th

  11. Buffalo Sabres = 1.5% chance @ 7th, 96.1% chance @ 11th, 2.4% chance @ 12th

  12. Los Angeles Kings (from PHI) = 1.1% chance @ 8th, 97.6% chance @ 12th, 1.3% chance @ 13th

  13. Carolina Hurricanes = 0.8% chance @ 9th, 98.7% chance @ 13th, 0.5% chance @ 14th

  14. Anaheim Ducks = 0.5% chance @ 10th, 99.5% chance @ 14th

  15. New Jersey Devils

  16. Boston Bruins

  17. Tampa Bay Lightning

  18. Columbus Blue Jackets

  19. Minnesota Wild (from CHI)

  20. Los Angeles Kings (from COL)

  21. New York Rangers

  22. Toronto Maple Leafs

  23. Phoenix Coyotes

  24. St. Louis Blues

  25. Minnesota Wild (from FLA)

  26. Edmonton Oilers

  27. Montreal Canadiens

  28. Calgary Flames

  29. Minnesota Wild (from DET)

  30. Washington Capitals

1st through 14th picks are teams that missed the playoffs. They are entered into a lottery with the lottery winner moving up by up to 4 spots. The percentages of each possible pick are shown above.

15th through 26th picks are teams that were eliminated within the first 2 rounds of the playoffs, in order of their finishing position (worst record picks highest). Division winners always pick last.

27th and 28th picks go to the runner-ups in the Conference Finals (again, order of finishing position and division winners always pick last)

29th goes to the Stanley Cup runner-up and 30th goes to the Stanley Cup Champion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of the guys from my fantasy pool is probably going to put a join request in for either the Rangers or the Blues today. FYI

Username is Fernand126

Edit: He put in a request for the Rangers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I would love to join this league if there is any more open teams... I have played with a few of the GMs in this league before in another league before that league got frozen, and I would like to have another opportunity to do so again...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.