Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DollarAndADream

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 4(ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS)

Shall we Re-boot the league?   20 votes

  1. 1. Start the league fresh from the beginning?

    • Yes
      14
    • No
      6

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2,904 posts in this topic

I will be shocked if this isn't the best record so far in our sim league.

The Capitals are currently 61-14-1 with 6 games remaining

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like I'll be facing Ottawa in the first round

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will be shocked if this isn't the best record so far in our sim league.

The Capitals are currently 61-14-1 with 6 games remaining

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 major injuries this year by Pitton I hope this isn't foreshadowing his career. Being down Alzner, Avery and Pitton for the playoffs is a huge blow to our Stanley Cup contendership

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great time for Rinne to go down (not to mention 2/3 of my top line and a top 4 dman) ... Won 2 of my last 12 games, on verge of missing playoffs now ... <_<

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My God, why does LA always give me trouble in the last couple of weeks?

Lost 6-5 to LA in the first game.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Game two went to a shootout and LA won in the 8th round.

This is deja vu all over again.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I shall be doing the 4AM sim early. Probably in 10min or something.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Western Conference:

1 CBJ VS 8 VAN

2 DAL VS 7 ANA

3 COL VS 6 CHI

4 DET VS 5 CGY

Eastern:

1 WSH VS 8 PHI

2 PIT VS 7 WPG

3 OTT VS 6 MTL

4 FLA VS 5 BOS

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When my team was needed the most, they went 3-7-0 in the last 10 games.

Failed to make the playoffs, and placed 20th overall in the league.

Individual Season Stats:

Vic Engelland: ---82GP 15G 52A 67P

Travis Zajac: -----77GP 18G 29A 47P

Brad Marchand: -77GP 24G 23A 47P

Harri Pesonen:--- 68GP 20G 20A 40P

Sylvain Plante: ---76GP 19G 19A 38P

Nathan Longpre: -82GP 11G 27A 38P

Justin Faulk: ------63GP 7G 21A 28P

Griffin Reinhart: --78GP 7G 20A 27P

Dustin Brown: -----81GP 9G 17A 26P

Ryan Bourque: ---79GP 17G 9A 26P

Brandon Manning: 57GP 10G 10A 20P

Oscar Moller:------ 81GP 3G 15A 18P

Tomas Kubalik:---- 66GP 8G 7A 15P

Oskar Osala: -------82GP 5G 10A 15P

Tommy Wingels: ---82GP 8G 6A 14P

Damon Severson: -35GP 3G 9A 12P

Joonas Jarvinen:-- 76GP 2G 9A 11P

Theo Peckham: ----41GP 3G 8A 11P

Russ Richter: -------37GP 2G 7A 9P

Gianluca Curcuruto:20GP 3G 4A 7P

Troy Rutkowski: ----29GP 3G 3A 6P

Rene Cheverie:---- 34GP 2G 4A 6P

Gabriel Beaupre:--- 43GP 0G 4A 4P

Blake Comeau: ------10GP 0G 1A 1P

Sergei Bobrovsky: 82GP GGA2.66 W38 L35 OTL3 SOL3 GA215 SV%91.54 SA2542 SO2 MIN4848 PIM0 3PTS

I think I can blame my missing the playoffs on injuries.

A few roster D missed a lot of games:

Gabriel Beaupre:--- 43GP 0G 4A 4P

Troy Rutkowski: ----29GP 3G 3A 6P

Brandon Manning: 57GP 10G 10A 20P

Rutkowski only played 29 games...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yay, no late season collapse this year.

The Ducks haven't named their Game 1 starter, but 70% chance, Gibson will be the guy in Game 1.

Fucale played lights out this year, except for his last two starts were he gave up a combine 9 goals.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, sorry for the lack of activity here, been so incredibility busy at work, I barely had time to check in at all... Should be a bit more free now though...

Congrats to all the team that made the playoffs.... time for meto start crafting a plan to rebuild my team....

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

League Announcement

We need to find a GM for the departed Winnipeg Jets. Mike may return in a month or so

LA and Winnipeg are vacant

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Bean-town, may not be able to watch our games. Last day before read week at sfu so may be hitting the pub.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Washington Capitals are hoping to break the curse of the Presidents Trophy; we finished with a record of 65-16-1. Four players including our third line centre amassed the 30 goal plateaux (Ovechkin, Tanabe, Yakupov, and Rask). Orlov had a career high of 43 points and we are confident that Pouliot will be taking home the Vezina again this year with very impressive numbers.

While we are happy with the record there is room for improvement and the team must step it up in the playoffs. Both newcomers Pitton (gone for playoffs) and Morrow will not be in the lineup to start the playoffs. Vegetti will be playing his very first NHL game tonight.

We will not be taking the Flyers lightly.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2021 NHL Entry Draft

  1. Edmonton Oilers = 48.2% chance @ 1st, 51.8% chance @ 2nd

  2. Los Angeles Kings = 18.8% chance @ 1st, 42.0% chance @ 2nd, 39.2% chance @ 3rd

  3. Minnesota Wild = 14.2% chance @ 1st, 56.1% chance @ 3rd, 29.7% chance @ 4th

  4. San Jose Sharks = 10.7% chance @ 1st, 66.7% chance @ 4th, 22.6% chance @ 5th

  5. Tampa Bay Lightning = 8.1% chance @ 1st, 74.7% chance @ 5th, 17.2% chance @ 6th

  6. New York Islanders = 6.2% chance @ 2nd, 80.7% chance @ 6th, 13.1% chance @ 7th

  7. Phoenix Coyotes = 4.7% chance @ 3rd, 85.4% chance @ 7th, 9.9% chance @ 8th

  8. Toronto Maple Leafs = 3.6% chance @ 4th, 89.0% chance @ 8th, 7.4% chance @ 9th

  9. St. Louis Blues = 2.7% chance @ 5th, 91.8% chance @ 9th, 5.5% chance @ 10th

  10. New York Rangers = 2.1% chance @ 6th, 94.0% chance @ 10th, 3.9% chance @ 11th

  11. New Jersey Devils = 1.5% chance @ 7th, 96.1% chance @ 11th, 2.4% chance @ 12th

  12. Buffalo Sabres = 1.1% chance @ 8th, 97.6% chance @ 12th, 1.3% chance @ 13th

  13. Nashville Predators = 0.8% chance @ 9th, 98.7% chance @ 13th, 0.5% chance @ 14th

  14. Carolina Hurricanes = 0.5% chance @ 10th, 99.5% chance @ 14th

  15. Division Winner

  16. Division Winner

  17. Conference Finalist

  18. Conference Finalist

  19. Stanley Cup Finalist

  20. Stanley Cup Champion

1st through 14th picks are teams that missed the playoffs. They are entered into a lottery with the lottery winner moving up by up to 4 spots. The percentages of each possible pick are shown above.

15th through 26th picks are teams that were eliminated within the first 2 rounds of the playoffs, in order of their finishing position (worst record picks highest). Division winners always pick last.

27th and 28th picks go to the runner-ups in the Conference Finals (again, order of finishing position and division winners always pick last)

29th goes to the Stanley Cup runner-up and 30th goes to the Stanley Cup Champion.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

omg I fell asleep for both sims and Pacioretty, Larsson and Barker are all done for the season. FML.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2020-2021 Nashville Predators Regular Season Summary

Team Statistics

Record: 37-33-12 (86 points, 18th)

Goals For: 207 (18th)

Goals Against: 209 (8th)

Power Play Efficiency: 21.2% (2nd)

Penalty Kill Efficiency: 82.2% (18th)

Individual Statistics

  • Max Gortz: 82GP, 34G, 36A, 70P

  • Gabriel Bourque: 82GP, 16G, 26A, 42P

  • Simon Houle: 56GP, 14G, 24A, 38P

  • Craig Smith: 63GP, 15G, 22A, 37P

  • R.J. Umberger: 77GP, 15G, 18A, 33P

  • Roman Josi: 78GP, 6G, 24A, 30P

  • Patric Hornqvist: 82GP, 15G, 15A, 30P

  • Michael Latta: 72GP, 10G, 17A, 27P

  • Mattias Ekholm: 70GP, 4G, 21A, 25P

  • Nick Spaling: 76GP, 10G, 14A, 24P

  • Shea Weber: 78GP, 5G, 18A, 23P

  • Mike Santorelli: 79GP, 13G, 10A, 23P

  • Matthew Halischuk: 33GP, 11G, 11A, 22P

  • Teemu Laakso: 81GP, 3G, 15A, 18P

  • Chris Butler: 82GP, 3G, 13A, 16P

  • Austin Watson: 51GP, 9G, 6A, 15P

  • Jonathon Blum: 59GP, 1G, 14A, 15P

  • Daniel Methot: 41GP, 7G, 7A, 14P

  • Josh Shalla: 82GP, 7G, 7A, 14P

  • Ryan Flynn: 82GP, 6G, 8A, 14P

  • Timothy Sauer: 38GP, 0G, 5A, 5P

  • Brendan Leipsic: 15GP, 1G, 1A, 2P

  • Rickard Puistola: 2GP, 0G, 0A, 0P

  • Bruno Gervais: 15GP, 0G, 0A, 0P

Goaltenders

  • Pekka Rinne: 29-24-6, 2.38 GAA, 92.9 SV%, 4 SO

  • Anders Lindback: 8-9-6, 2.41 GAA, 92.5 SV%, 2 SO

Man-Games lost to injury: 171 games

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.