The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 4(ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS)

DollarAndADream

Shall we Re-boot the league?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I can watch in a bit guyz, but yes, OBVIOUSLY I will watch. This is all the entertainment I have.

I'm a little frustrated that the game gave me a green light on the Johnny Quick- Dusty Brown to Colorado deal and then wouldn't put it through, but no sense complaining.

I would propose that in the future we sim up to 3 or more days before the deadline, then stop for the deadline break to trade with people.... then we set the sim interval to 3 days (for this sim only) and sim up to the deadline and see what trades didn't go through which gives people another chance to re-send trade requests before we pass the deadline and can't do anything about it. After the deadline we would re-set the interval to 2 weeks obviously.

Can we do 8 PM, 12 AM, and 4 AM sims tonight instead of 2 weeks at 8 PM and 4 weeks at 4 AM? (or at least switch it to 4 weeks @ 8 PM and 2 weeks @ 4 AM) ?

I'm available to advance the schedule at 12 if mpt and coleman are not.

Detroit is trying to claw their way back to a playoff spot. They won 6 in a row before getting a split in a home-and-home series with Calgary. Having watched 5 games in a row, the only question; With less games remaining than other rivals, is it too late?

note: I am up to watch games later, after the 8pm sim I'll have a fresh schedule, and dont want any injuries.

Archived