Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DollarAndADream

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 4(ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS)

Shall we Re-boot the league?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Start the league fresh from the beginning?

• Yes
    • No

Yea Rick Nash sucks. Always complaining about how he has no one to play with in Columbus, but the real good players can make the guys around them better.

The LA Kings have given Nash one final offer of over 2 million more than asking price for the requested number of seasons; if he doesn't accept this we have no problems letting him walk.

Buffalo re-signs:

Steven Shipley

Igor Bobkov

Pavel Revenko

Mattias Sonnenberg

Henrik Ohlund

Alexei Kalinin

Stanislav Gonchar

Dale Keetley

The LA Kings have given Nash one final offer of over 2 million more than asking price for the requested number of seasons; if he doesn't accept this we have no problems letting him walk.

Pakarinen and Callahan have agreed to last minute deals..

Pretty week free agency. Glad I gave these guys another shot.

So can someone explain to me the process of signing FA's that are ELC? Or whatever we want to call those 3.5* and 4* prospects?

Cause I went maximum 2 way on Aronson and Powe. I dont care if I wasnt supposed to say that aloud but I did.

I also threw an offer at Pavelski, the greedy son of a bench.

LEAGUE ANNOUNCEMENT

NEW RULE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY*

All players whom are rated 84 and over whom are available on July 1 or later must be signed to the length of contract that they are asking for.

If you plan on sending a league maximum salary for that desired length, you must PM mpt on cdc or on skype @ cdccapitals with your intention. If there are two or more teams desiring to bid league max, we will hold a random draw to see which team acquires his services due to a glitch in EA giving the player to the team that is the lowest alphabetically. I.E. Washington will always win over Anaheim in a tie.

If the player that is 84 and over is asking for 1 year, all teams can only bid 1 year and our 1 year UFA rule still applies (that player must return to July 1 as a UFA the next season)

Penalties for teams not abiding by the rule have not yet been determined but they will be harsh.

* rule can be modified based on GM feedback

Who let the ELCs walk? I haven't been able to get on yet to check

Okay, well i announced it.

Aronson 3yr, $0.950M

Powe 3yr. $0.950M

And damn, I guess I'm not going to be allowed to keep Pavelski (if i get him), as I offered him 1 year....

For the ELC don't need to post it, we'll just do a draw with every team that bid. Everyone would be bidding the same. Just PM me with league max bids which there should be none this year unless you're really crazy

SJS fans are burning VV2's house down apperently they are mad at the recent moves VV2 has been making.

Hey so, i offered Pavelski a 1 year deal, he is asking 2. Does this mean I cant have him now (pending he accepts my offer) or what? These rules kinda just got sprung into place and I didnt think a 36 year old would fall into that.