The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 4(ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS)

DollarAndADream

Shall we Re-boot the league?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well, we don't know the situation. Sometimes guys just refuse to sign regardless of what you offer them.

For example, w/ Mike Cammalleri, I offered him $2M more than his asking price (which was $7.5M, IIRC) for the number of years he was asking for and he still turned it down. Then I ended up getting Joe Thornton because he bailed on Washington.

Well, we don't know the situation. Sometimes guys just refuse to sign regardless of what you offer them.

For example, w/ Mike Cammalleri, I offered him $2M more than his asking price (which was $7.5M, IIRC) for the number of years he was asking for and he still turned it down. Then I ended up getting Joe Thornton because he bailed on Washington.

Edmonton made me aware prior to the sim he read the rule after he bid. He has agreed to resign Kulikov to another 2 year 10 million after this 2 year 10 million is up.

All the other players seem to have gotten the right duration

The Washington Capitals would like to welcome the three newest players to our organization.

We welcome Alexander Semin back to our franchise. He made it known to us he wanted to retire a Washington Capital, we tried to make it happen.

C.J Stretch will provide depth at C. He gained a lot of experience as an Islander and an Avalanche; we hope he can play to his potential here in DC.

Mike Halmo provides us some grit; we like what he brings and we hope he can provide us some much needed depth up front.

Everyone but Toews, Galiev, Elliott, Green, Beleskey, Clutterbuck and Sterk OTB, I'm looking to pull a major move in conjunction, but I want it done before the season starts or I'm going in as-is. A big package deal for Ryan, Pacioretty, Johnson, Larsson or Quick are all worth talking about. PM me or skype morphine-colin to talk.

Just a question about prospect ELC FA's and alphabetical signings.

Is there a 'Draw' made for ELC's offered max contracts of 950k?

If yes, CHI offered both D Valeri Sisoyev and D William White 950k 3yr deals

No biggy as we're not talking Crosby or Malkin, just looking for clarification is all.

Thanks

Stan H Bowman

Just a question about prospect ELC FA's and alphabetical signings.

Is there a 'Draw' made for ELC's offered max contracts of 950k?

If yes, CHI offered both D Valeri Sisoyev and D William White 950k 3yr deals

No biggy as we're not talking Crosby or Malkin, just looking for clarification is all.

Thanks

Stan H Bowman

Archived