Jump to content

Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 4(ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS)


  • Please log in to reply
2903 replies to this topic

Poll: Shall we Re-boot the league? (20 member(s) have cast votes)

Start the league fresh from the beginning?

  1. Yes (14 votes [70.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 70.00%

  2. No (6 votes [30.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 30.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#331 mpt

mpt

    Canucks First-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,448 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:11 AM

Game 3 is underway

Foligno opens the scoring and Rask quickly answers. 1-1 in the 1st

Ovechkin continues to be non existent this series

Hansen gets his second goal of the series, he really wants to get back at his old team. Buffalo goes up 2-1.

Hartnell quickly responds, 2-2 late 2nd

Gaunce misses a wide open net and this game is tied 2-2 going into the 3rd

Hartnell scores a beauty with 4 min left to put Washington up 3-2.

Tanabe takes a penalty with 30 secs left but Buffalo was unable to capitalize. Washington goes up 3-0 in the series with all 3 goals coming by the 2nd line

Edited by mpt, 07 January 2013 - 02:38 AM.

  • 0

#332 mpt

mpt

    Canucks First-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,448 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:40 AM

Game 4 is underway, Washington looking to sweep yet again.

This series is a lot closer than the outcomes indicate.

Shepard puts Buffalo up 1-0

2 posts by Washington in the 2nd and Buffalo is still up 1-0 until Gaunce scores late in the second.
Pominville gets a great bounce and puts Buffalo up 2-1. Foligno makes it 3-1 before the end of 2nd.

Ovechkin gets his first point of the season setting up Backstrom 20 seconds into the 3rd

Buffalo holds on in the 3rd being completely outplayed that game. Miller stole the show.

Edited by mpt, 07 January 2013 - 03:11 AM.

  • 0

#333 mpt

mpt

    Canucks First-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,448 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:29 AM

Washington handily takes Game 5 with a 4-2 win. The difference to this series was Washington's 2nd line. Buffalo completely shutout the top line but couldn't take on both.

The Washington Capitals would like to thank the Sabres for a well played series.

Washington advances to the Stanley Cup Finals for the 4th consecutive year despite losing my complete bottom 6 forwards to the disappearing glitch.

Edited by mpt, 07 January 2013 - 03:30 AM.

  • 0

#334 DollarAndADream

DollarAndADream

    Canucks Franchise Player

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,839 posts
  • Joined: 27-March 07

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:10 AM

.....and you thought you'd be screwed by losing a bunch of your team to disappearances.
  • 0

Posted Image
RIP LB/RR - Signature credit to JimLahey


#335 mrsasaki

mrsasaki

    Canucks Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,758 posts
  • Joined: 19-May 12

Posted 07 January 2013 - 08:51 AM

Good series mpt. Looks like those injuries really did bite me in the ass
  • 0
CDC Sim Connected: Nashville GM
LOB (PS3): Boston GM

#336 Pure GM

Pure GM

    K-Wing Star

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Joined: 06-September 12

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:39 PM

The Blackhawks Organization would like to congratulate Colorado on a solid season, and an extremely hard fought WCF series.

Stan H Bowman



  • 0

#337 Danthecanucksfan

Danthecanucksfan

    Canucks Second-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,306 posts
  • Joined: 08-January 12

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:51 PM

Im open to offers for
- Fleury 87 overall
-Malkin 91 overall

Im looking for Defencemen. Looking to maybe move Malkin if it was for the right price. The asking price for Malkin is a second line center and a top 4 Defencemen. Both must be at least 84 overall. For Fleury I want one defender at least 84 overall.
  • 0

#338 FS91

FS91

    Canucks Prospect

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Joined: 21-July 09

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:00 PM

Plekanec (86), Bolland (83) and Tyutin (84) are being shopped looking for a younger lower overall replacement
willing to add a high pick or developed 3.5 star prospect ready for NHL in the deal for right player.

Edited by Flying.Skate91, 07 January 2013 - 08:21 PM.

  • 0

#339 n00bxQb

n00bxQb

    Canucks Third-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,923 posts
  • Joined: 05-July 09

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:02 PM

So both series are done? Maybe we could wrap up the playoffs tonight considering mpt and coleman are generally pretty active.
  • 1

#340 Tangelos

Tangelos

    Canucks First-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,045 posts
  • Joined: 16-April 12

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:14 PM

@TSNDreger

After a disappointing season in Florida leading to riots in the streets of downtown Sunrise and Miami, GM Glatt has apologized to fans and has some major re-tooling in the works.

In other Panther related news, Brandon Sutter has requested a trade.

Edited by Doug The Thug Glatt, 07 January 2013 - 06:17 PM.

  • 1
Posted Image

Previously:
6OH!4, Doug The Thug Glatt

#341 shiznak

shiznak

    Canucks First-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,269 posts
  • Joined: 05-August 03

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:19 PM

@TSNDreger

After a disappointing season in Florida leading to riots in the streets of downtown Sunrise and Miami, GM Glatt has apologized to fans and has some major re-tooling in the works.

In other Panther related news, Brandon Sutter has requested a trade.


I never knew that one person could do so much damage in Downtown Florida, har har.
  • 1

3blms.png


#342 coleman26

coleman26

    Canucks Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts
  • Joined: 09-August 12

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:20 PM

So both series are done? Maybe we could wrap up the playoffs tonight considering mpt and coleman are generally pretty active.


If I'd won, yes, but Chicago won, and I think it's 3 am for him now.
  • 0

#343 Tangelos

Tangelos

    Canucks First-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,045 posts
  • Joined: 16-April 12

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:29 PM

I never knew that one person could do so much damage in Downtown Florida, har har.


I take full responsibility for the destruction of both cities.
  • 1
Posted Image

Previously:
6OH!4, Doug The Thug Glatt

#344 mpt

mpt

    Canucks First-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,448 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:30 PM

I'm at work until 9, we'll be watching 2-3 games tonight at 10:30, then the rest tomorrow night
  • 0

#345 Mackcanuck

Mackcanuck

    Comets Star

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 827 posts
  • Joined: 06-July 08

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:01 PM

Will we have a trade day before the draft?
If so what time and day
  • 0

kevinbieksa_4622-218x150.jpg


#346 n00bxQb

n00bxQb

    Canucks Third-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,923 posts
  • Joined: 05-July 09

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:03 PM

Wednesday and the draft will be Wednesday night
  • 0

#347 Danthecanucksfan

Danthecanucksfan

    Canucks Second-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,306 posts
  • Joined: 08-January 12

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:31 PM

Please PM me if you are looking for a starting goalie in Marc Andre Fleury 87 overall.
  • 0

#348 Honeydews

Honeydews

    Canucks Regular

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,062 posts
  • Joined: 28-July 12

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:34 PM

@TSNDreger

After a disappointing season in Florida leading to riots in the streets of downtown Sunrise and Miami, GM Glatt has apologized to fans and has some major re-tooling in the works.

In other Panther related news, Brandon Sutter has requested a trade.



Reports also saw some Carolina Hurricane members were part of the riot
  • 0
Posted ImagePosted Image
Credit to pwnstar for this amazing kesler sig :)

#349 Mackcanuck

Mackcanuck

    Comets Star

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 827 posts
  • Joined: 06-July 08

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:37 PM

Wednesday and the draft will be Wednesday night


Does Wed. night mean Thurs. morning at 4:00AM
  • 0

kevinbieksa_4622-218x150.jpg


#350 Danthecanucksfan

Danthecanucksfan

    Canucks Second-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,306 posts
  • Joined: 08-January 12

Posted 07 January 2013 - 08:03 PM

Send your offers for Fleury(87) and Malkin(91)!
  • 0

#351 FS91

FS91

    Canucks Prospect

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Joined: 21-July 09

Posted 07 January 2013 - 08:57 PM

Afte seeing how the Omega league is run boy am I thankful that we have a solid Comish and BoG in this league. And good rules and scheduales set that we follow.
  • 0

#352 n00bxQb

n00bxQb

    Canucks Third-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,923 posts
  • Joined: 05-July 09

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:04 PM

Scoring system
Lose playoffs in Round 1 - 1 point
Lose playoffs in Round 2 - 2 points
Lose playoffs in Round 3 - 4 points
Lose playoffs in Round 4 - 6 points
Win Stanley Cup - 15 points

Win your division - 1 point
Win President's trophy - 1 additional point




Official Standings

  • 40- Posted Image Washington Capitals
  • 38- Posted Image Phoenix Coyotes
  • 33- Posted Image Colorado Avalanche
  • 23- Posted Image Dallas Stars
  • 17- Posted Image Buffalo Sabres
  • 16- Posted Image Minnesota Wild
  • 16- Posted Image Pittsburgh Penguins
  • 15- Posted Image Nashville Predators
  • 15- Posted Image Philadelphia Flyers
  • 15- Posted Image St. Louis Blues
  • 14- Posted Image Ottawa Senators
  • 13- Posted Image Calgary Flames
  • 13- Posted Image Carolina Hurricanes
  • 11- Posted Image Columbus Blue Jackets
  • 11- Posted Image New Jersey Devils
  • 9- Posted Image Chicago Blackhawks
  • 7- Posted Image Anaheim Ducks
  • 7- Posted Image New York Islanders
  • 6- Posted Image Edmonton Oilers
  • 6- Posted Image Florida Panthers
  • 5- Posted Image Boston Bruins
  • 5- Posted Image Tampa Bay Lightning
  • 4- Posted Image Montreal Canadiens
  • 4- Posted Image New York Rangers
  • 3- Posted Image Toronto Maple Leafs
  • 3- Posted Image Winnipeg Jets
  • 2- Posted Image Los Angeles Kings
  • 2- Posted Image Vancouver Canucks
  • 1- Posted Image Detroit Red Wings
  • 1- Posted Image San Jose Sharks

Updated Standings

3 Points (Presidents Trophy, Division Winner, 1st Round) - FLA
2 Points (Division Winner, 1st Round) - COL, DAL, CBJ, PHI, BOS
1 Point (1st Round) - VAN, CGY, CHI, STL, EDM, WSH, PIT, NYI, NYR, BUF
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 Point (2nd Round) - COL, STL, CHI, CGY, BUF, NYR, BOS, WSH
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 Points (Conference Finals) - COL, CHI, WSH, BUF
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 Points (Stanley Cup Finals) - CHI, WSH
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9 Points (Stanley Cup Champion) -
  • 0

#353 n00bxQb

n00bxQb

    Canucks Third-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,923 posts
  • Joined: 05-July 09

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:05 PM

2019 NHL Entry Draft
  • Toronto Maple Leafs = 48.2% chance @ 1st, 51.8% chance @ 2nd
  • Winnipeg Jets = 18.8% chance @ 1st, 42.0% chance @ 2nd, 39.2% chance @ 3rd
  • San Jose Sharks = 14.2% chance @ 1st, 56.1% chance @ 3rd, 29.7% chance @ 4th
  • New Jersey Devils = 10.7% chance @ 1st, 66.7% chance @ 4th, 22.6% chance @ 5th
  • Anaheim Ducks = 8.1% chance @ 1st, 74.7% chance @ 5th, 17.2% chance @ 6th
  • Ottawa Senators = 6.2% chance @ 2nd, 80.7% chance @ 6th, 13.1% chance @ 7th
  • Nashville Predators = 4.7% chance @ 3rd, 85.4% chance @ 7th, 9.9% chance @ 8th
  • Tampa Bay Lightning = 3.6% chance @ 4th, 89.0% chance @ 8th, 7.4% chance @ 9th
  • Detroit Red Wings = 2.7% chance @ 5th, 91.8% chance @ 9th, 5.5% chance @ 10th
  • Minnesota Wild = 2.1% chance @ 6th, 94.0% chance @ 10th, 3.9% chance @ 11th
  • Montreal Canadiens = 1.5% chance @ 7th, 96.1% chance @ 11th, 2.4% chance @ 12th
  • Carolina Hurricanes = 1.1% chance @ 8th, 97.6% chance @ 12th, 1.3% chance @ 13th
  • Los Angeles Kings = 0.8% chance @ 9th, 98.7% chance @ 13th, 0.5% chance @ 14th
  • Phoenix Coyotes = 0.5% chance @ 10th, 99.5% chance @ 14th
  • New York Rangers
  • New York Islanders
  • Edmonton Oilers
  • St. Louis Blues
  • Pittsburgh Penguins
  • Calgary Flames
  • Vancouver Canucks
  • Boston Bruins
  • Columbus Blue Jackets
  • Dallas Stars
  • Philadelphia Flyers
  • Florida Panthers
  • Buffalo Sabres
  • Colorado Avalanche
  • Stanley Cup Finalist
  • Stanley Cup Champion
1st through 14th picks are teams that missed the playoffs. They are entered into a lottery with the lottery winner moving up by up to 4 spots. The percentages of each possible pick are shown above.

15th through 26th picks are teams that were eliminated within the first 2 rounds of the playoffs, in order of their finishing position (worst record picks highest). Division winners always pick last.

27th and 28th picks go to the runner-ups in the Conference Finals (again, order of finishing position and division winners always pick last)

29th goes to the Stanley Cup runner-up and 30th goes to the Stanley Cup Champion.
  • 0

#354 vv2

vv2

    Canucks Prospect

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,398 posts
  • Joined: 11-November 08

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:12 PM

Afte seeing how the Omega league is run boy am I thankful that we have a solid Comish and BoG in this league. And good rules and scheduales set that we follow.

haha yeah that league is a mess right now
  • 0
Posted Image
Credit to -Vintage Canuck-

#355 mpt

mpt

    Canucks First-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,448 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 07 January 2013 - 11:28 PM

Game 1 of the Finals is about to start

Leetch opens the score early in the first, 1-0 Washington

Washington's second line is at it again, Leetch to Hartnell, 2-0 Washington 15 min remaining in first

Rask's turn on the second line, 3-0 Washington

Shots after 1, 10-10

2nd period off Lundqvist's stick off Ferlands head off Alzner stick off Lundqvist's head in the net.... Seriously?

Shots after 2 , 28-24 Chicago

Gordon scores early in 3rd, 3-2 Washington
Ovie feeds Backstrom with 2 min left to go up 4-2
Hartnell scores again with just over a minute remaining.

Washington wins game 1, 5-2 shots 39-34 Chicago

Edited by mpt, 08 January 2013 - 12:28 AM.

  • 0

#356 mpt

mpt

    Canucks First-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,448 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:37 AM

Game 2 is underway.

Ovie to Backstrom to Tanabe, less that one min left in the first. 1-0 Caps.

Shots 10-9 Chicago, both goalies look like they want it.

Hamilton off a win face off 1-1 end of the 2nd

Hamilton scores again on the PP late in the 3rd,

Chicago up 2-1 and hold on to win

Shots 38-33 Washington

Edited by mpt, 08 January 2013 - 01:20 AM.

  • 0

#357 mpt

mpt

    Canucks First-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,448 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:22 AM

Game 3 is underway

1st
Chicago kills a 4 min penalty
Tanabe scores with less than 1 minute in 1st
Shots 11-6 Washington

2nd
Hamilton yet again on the PP tied 1-1
Shots 18-18

3rd
Baertschi scores late in the 3rd
Girardi scores with 12 secs left and the goalie pulled
Shots 35-26 Chicago

OT
No scoring
Shots 40-41 Chicago

OT2
Washington kills a penalty in OT
Rask scores with a wrist shot from the top of the circle. Washington wins Game 3,

Final Shots 49-44 Chicago

Edited by mpt, 08 January 2013 - 02:25 AM.

  • 0

#358 n00bxQb

n00bxQb

    Canucks Third-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,923 posts
  • Joined: 05-July 09

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:58 AM

The scouting in this game is ultra annoying.
  • 0

#359 FS91

FS91

    Canucks Prospect

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Joined: 21-July 09

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:15 AM

Game 3 is underway

1st
Chicago kills a 4 min penalty
Tanabe scores with less than 1 minute in 1st
Shots 11-6 Washington

2nd
Hamilton yet again on the PP tied 1-1
Shots 18-18

3rd
Baertschi scores late in the 3rd
Girardi scores with 12 secs left and the goalie pulled
Shots 35-26 Chicago

OT


Game 3 is underway

1st
Chicago kills a 4 min penalty
Tanabe scores with less than 1 minute in 1st
Shots 11-6 Washington

2nd
Hamilton yet again on the PP tied 1-1
Shots 18-18

3rd
Baertschi scores late in the 3rd
Girardi scores with 12 secs left and the goalie pulled
Shots 35-26 Chicago

OT

This game seems intense
  • 0

#360 mpt

mpt

    Canucks First-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,448 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:26 AM

Game 4 will be carried out tomorrow night around 9-9:30
  • 0




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.