Jump to content

Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 4(ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS)


  • Please log in to reply
2903 replies to this topic

Poll: Shall we Re-boot the league? (20 member(s) have cast votes)

Start the league fresh from the beginning?

  1. Yes (14 votes [70.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 70.00%

  2. No (6 votes [30.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 30.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#361 FinnNuck

FinnNuck

    Comets Prospect

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • Joined: 28-April 11

Posted 08 January 2013 - 05:28 AM

Wasn't there supposed to be a sim at 4AM?
  • 0

CDC Sim Connected; Phoenix Coyotes lineup:

L1: M. Vallerand (81) - J. Tlusty (84) - M. Bodker (80)

L2: W. Carrier (81) - M. Backlund (83) - P. Lane (81)

L3: L. Adam (83) - B. Shinnimin (82) - A. Cogliano (81)

L4: J. Martinook (77) - H. Samuelsson (78) - R. Holloway (76)

D1: A. Martinez (84) - K. Yandle (85)

D2: D. Rundblad (84) - O. Ekman-Larsson (85)

D3: J. Smith (81) - M. Weber (81)

G: M. Visentin (83) - S. Down (80)


#362 n00bxQb

n00bxQb

    Canucks Third-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,964 posts
  • Joined: 05-July 09

Posted 08 January 2013 - 07:47 AM

Wasn't there supposed to be a sim at 4AM?

It happened early, around 9
  • 0

#363 n00bxQb

n00bxQb

    Canucks Third-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,964 posts
  • Joined: 05-July 09

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:36 AM

Afte seeing how the Omega league is run boy am I thankful that we have a solid Comish and BoG in this league. And good rules and scheduales set that we follow.

I just read through the last few pages of that thread and wow ... I've left leagues for less garbage than what I just saw in those few pages ...
  • 0

#364 FS91

FS91

    Canucks Prospect

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Joined: 21-July 09

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:21 AM

I just read through the last few pages of that thread and wow ... I've left leagues for less garbage than what I just saw in those few pages ...


Yea its crazy over there. I was going to leave but its a fun league to play games and kill time with so instead just decided to take advantage of the caos and signed Letang and Larsson from FA
  • 0

#365 mpt

mpt

    Canucks Star

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,543 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 08 January 2013 - 11:26 AM

Wasn't there supposed to be a sim at 4AM?


We simmed a little early so we could start the SCF, sorry for the confusion.
  • 0

#366 mpt

mpt

    Canucks Star

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,543 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 08 January 2013 - 06:26 PM

Reports out of Chicago that the Caps had a great morning skate prior to game time
  • 0

#367 mpt

mpt

    Canucks Star

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,543 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:42 PM

Game 4 of the SCF is underway

1st
Washington is back handing breakaways from the blue line, it doesn't look good
Chicago opens up the scoring with a great flurry
Rask bounces back with a pass from Hartnell
Hamhius scores after the Chicagos icing
3 posts by Chicago
2-1 Caps after 1
Shots 14-13 Washington

2nd
Tanabe breaks down the wing and rips it home 3-1
Superb goaltending by Lundqvist and Pickard
Shots 28-24 Washington

3rd
Washington breaks a stick Ferland snipes 3-2
Chicago buries garbage all tied at 3
Bartschi scores on rebound,
huge comeback 4-3 Chicago

Chicago holds on to win
Shots 36-35 Chicago

Series tied 2-2

Edited by mpt, 08 January 2013 - 11:27 PM.

  • 0

#368 mpt

mpt

    Canucks Star

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,543 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 08 January 2013 - 11:28 PM

Game 5 in Waahington

1st
2-1 Chicago, babchuk scores on a breakaway

2nd
Hartnell ties it up 2-2
Shots 26-15

3rd

Chicago wins 3-2
Shots 34-24 Washington

You have no idea how many face palms I did that game. 2 on 1 with Tanabe down by 1 and he passes it back to his own zone to the Chicago player.


Chicago looking to win it all at home in game 6

Edited by mpt, 09 January 2013 - 12:12 AM.

  • 0

#369 mpt

mpt

    Canucks Star

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,543 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:14 AM

Game 6
Will Chicago win it all?

Washington looks flat, Chicago will likely be raising the cup

Game tied 1-1

Crazy bounce Backstrom makes it 2-1

Period 2
Chicago dominating
24-8 shots

Period 3
Backstrom puts Caps up 3-1
Mclocolan scores 7 min left 3-2

Washington holds on and wins Game 6
Shots 34-24 Chicago

Edited by mpt, 09 January 2013 - 12:53 AM.

  • 0

#370 Tangelos

Tangelos

    Canucks First-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,441 posts
  • Joined: 16-April 12

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:28 AM

hey umm please don't accidentally sim past the pre-draft trade phase.
  • 2
Posted Image

Previously:
6OH!4, Doug The Thug Glatt

#371 mpt

mpt

    Canucks Star

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,543 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:42 AM

hey umm please don't accidentally sim past the pre-draft trade phase.

Already have it set to 3 days
  • 0

#372 mpt

mpt

    Canucks Star

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,543 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:54 AM

Game 7
There will be a winner, who will it be?

This has been an intense series, Chicago has been playing better as the series goes on, Washington has been slowly fading. Who has the mustard for game 7?

No updates will be given for this game. Just a winner announced

The winner of the Stanley Cup is.....

The Washington Capitals
Demelo has 2 goals, including the game winner; Caps win 3-2

Backstrom wins the Conn Smythe with 26 points in 22 games.

Edited by mpt, 09 January 2013 - 01:58 AM.

  • 0

#373 mpt

mpt

    Canucks Star

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,543 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:55 AM

The Washington Capitals would like to congratulate the Chicago Blackhawks on a great series for the millions of fans whom got to witness it. We wish the Blackhawks success in the future, they are a young team and the experience they gained will prove to be invaluable moving forward. It may sting a little now but in a few days/weeks your players will realize the great success they had this year. We know what its like to lose, and the only thing that makes winning easier is knowing what it feels like to lose.

We look forward to our parade out in DC. Drinks are on me!!!
  • 0

#374 mpt

mpt

    Canucks Star

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,543 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:11 AM

Awards

Stanley Cup: Washington Capitals
Presidents Trophy: Florida Panthers
Clarence Campbell: Chicago Blackhawks
Price of Wales: Washington Capitals
Art Ross: Claude Giroux
Hart Memorial: Nicklas Backstrom
James Norris: John Moore
Lady Byng: Ty Rattie
Calder Memorial: Jonathan Huberdeau ?????????
Conn Smythe: Nicklas Backstrom
Vezina: Jacob Markstrom
William Jennings: Jacob Markstrom
Bill Masterton: Joe Rogalski
Frank Selke: Ryan Kesler
Ted Lindsay: Ryan Miller
Maurice Richard: Taylor Hall
  • 0

#375 mpt

mpt

    Canucks Star

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,543 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:24 AM

Sim is completed trades can be done

Edited by mpt, 09 January 2013 - 02:56 AM.

  • 0

#376 n00bxQb

n00bxQb

    Canucks Third-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,964 posts
  • Joined: 05-July 09

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:50 AM

Scoring system
Lose playoffs in Round 1 - 1 point
Lose playoffs in Round 2 - 2 points
Lose playoffs in Round 3 - 4 points
Lose playoffs in Round 4 - 6 points
Win Stanley Cup - 15 points

Win your division - 1 point
Win President's trophy - 1 additional point




Official Standings

  • 49- Posted Image Washington Capitals
  • 38- Posted Image Phoenix Coyotes
  • 33- Posted Image Colorado Avalanche
  • 23- Posted Image Dallas Stars
  • 17- Posted Image Buffalo Sabres
  • 16- Posted Image Minnesota Wild
  • 16- Posted Image Pittsburgh Penguins
  • 15- Posted Image Nashville Predators
  • 15- Posted Image Philadelphia Flyers
  • 15- Posted Image St. Louis Blues
  • 14- Posted Image Ottawa Senators
  • 13- Posted Image Calgary Flames
  • 13- Posted Image Carolina Hurricanes
  • 11- Posted Image Columbus Blue Jackets
  • 11- Posted Image New Jersey Devils
  • 9- Posted Image Chicago Blackhawks
  • 7- Posted Image Anaheim Ducks
  • 7- Posted Image New York Islanders
  • 6- Posted Image Edmonton Oilers
  • 6- Posted Image Florida Panthers
  • 5- Posted Image Boston Bruins
  • 5- Posted Image Tampa Bay Lightning
  • 4- Posted Image Montreal Canadiens
  • 4- Posted Image New York Rangers
  • 3- Posted Image Toronto Maple Leafs
  • 3- Posted Image Winnipeg Jets
  • 2- Posted Image Los Angeles Kings
  • 2- Posted Image Vancouver Canucks
  • 1- Posted Image Detroit Red Wings
  • 1- Posted Image San Jose Sharks

Updated Standings

3 Points (Presidents Trophy, Division Winner, 1st Round) - FLA
2 Points (Division Winner, 1st Round) - COL, DAL, CBJ, PHI, BOS
1 Point (1st Round) - VAN, CGY, CHI, STL, EDM, WSH, PIT, NYI, NYR, BUF
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 Point (2nd Round) - COL, STL, CHI, CGY, BUF, NYR, BOS, WSH
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 Points (Conference Finals) - COL, CHI, WSH, BUF
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 Points (Stanley Cup Finals) - CHI, WSH
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9 Points (Stanley Cup Champion) - WSH
  • 0

#377 mpt

mpt

    Canucks Star

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,543 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:58 AM

The Washington Capitals have made some major decisions this evening.

Henrik Lundqvist 89 overall is OTB to the highest bidder, he still has some good years ahead of him. PM me your offers, we are looking for players of all positions but wingers would be given priority. He was a major reason why the Capitals have had so much success over the past 4 seasons, it will be sad to see him go.

He can be package with other players for the right player(s) coming back.

The only players that I wish you do not inquire about as they are unmoveable are: Ovie, Tanabe, Leetch, Backstrom, Orlov, and Gaunce.


This is the perfect time for any team with one great player or prospect to load up on a lot of depth.

Edited by mpt, 09 January 2013 - 04:01 AM.

  • 0

#378 n00bxQb

n00bxQb

    Canucks Third-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,964 posts
  • Joined: 05-July 09

Posted 09 January 2013 - 04:00 AM

2019 NHL Entry Draft
  • Toronto Maple Leafs = 48.2% chance @ 1st, 51.8% chance @ 2nd
  • Winnipeg Jets = 18.8% chance @ 1st, 42.0% chance @ 2nd, 39.2% chance @ 3rd
  • San Jose Sharks = 14.2% chance @ 1st, 56.1% chance @ 3rd, 29.7% chance @ 4th
  • New Jersey Devils = 10.7% chance @ 1st, 66.7% chance @ 4th, 22.6% chance @ 5th
  • Anaheim Ducks = 8.1% chance @ 1st, 74.7% chance @ 5th, 17.2% chance @ 6th
  • Ottawa Senators = 6.2% chance @ 2nd, 80.7% chance @ 6th, 13.1% chance @ 7th
  • Nashville Predators = 4.7% chance @ 3rd, 85.4% chance @ 7th, 9.9% chance @ 8th
  • New York Islanders (from TBL) = 3.6% chance @ 4th, 89.0% chance @ 8th, 7.4% chance @ 9th
  • Winnipeg Jets (from DET) = 2.7% chance @ 5th, 91.8% chance @ 9th, 5.5% chance @ 10th
  • Minnesota Wild = 2.1% chance @ 6th, 94.0% chance @ 10th, 3.9% chance @ 11th
  • Montreal Canadiens = 1.5% chance @ 7th, 96.1% chance @ 11th, 2.4% chance @ 12th
  • Carolina Hurricanes = 1.1% chance @ 8th, 97.6% chance @ 12th, 1.3% chance @ 13th
  • Los Angeles Kings = 0.8% chance @ 9th, 98.7% chance @ 13th, 0.5% chance @ 14th
  • Phoenix Coyotes = 0.5% chance @ 10th, 99.5% chance @ 14th
  • Edmonton Oilers (from NYR)
  • New York Islanders
  • Edmonton Oilers
  • St. Louis Blues
  • Pittsburgh Penguins
  • Calgary Flames
  • Vancouver Canucks
  • Boston Bruins
  • Columbus Blue Jackets
  • Dallas Stars
  • Philadelphia Flyers
  • Florida Panthers
  • Buffalo Sabres
  • New York Islanders (from COL)
  • Minnesota Wild (from CHI)
  • Washington Capitals
1st through 14th picks are teams that missed the playoffs. They are entered into a lottery with the lottery winner moving up by up to 4 spots. The percentages of each possible pick are shown above.

15th through 26th picks are teams that were eliminated within the first 2 rounds of the playoffs, in order of their finishing position (worst record picks highest). Division winners always pick last.

27th and 28th picks go to the runner-ups in the Conference Finals (again, order of finishing position and division winners always pick last)

29th goes to the Stanley Cup runner-up and 30th goes to the Stanley Cup Champion.
  • 0

#379 n00bxQb

n00bxQb

    Canucks Third-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,964 posts
  • Joined: 05-July 09

Posted 09 January 2013 - 05:42 AM

The Nashville Predators would like to thank lifetime Predator David Legwand for a wonderful career with the organization. The Predators drafted David 2nd overall in 1998 and he would go on to play 20 seasons in Nashville.

Edited by n00bxQb, 09 January 2013 - 08:38 AM.

  • 0

#380 Pure GM

Pure GM

    Comets Prospect

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Joined: 06-September 12

Posted 09 January 2013 - 09:09 AM

The Chicago Blackhawks would like to congratulate the Washington Capitals organization on winning another well earned Stanley Cup!

The Finals were thrilling to watch with tons of drama and countless storylines. The Capitals are a true powerhouse in every sense of the word - big, fast, star studded, full of depth with both youth and vets. Not even a CPU glitch can keep them down, now that's depth!

Hope for all...

The Hawks were on year 3 of a 5 year plan which focused on having the team ready to properly compete for a cup by year 5. Getting past round one of the playoffs was this years objective, having success against formidable opponents like Columbus, Calgary and Colorado was unexpected by me, and probably most, but it lays claim to the popular adage 'just get in and you have a chance' (at least to go to the finals..) As it should be, each series offered a new set of challenges, going head to head in the cup final with Washington would prove to be the biggest considering their recent Cup final history, making it to game 7 tied 2-2 with less than 10min remaining in the game was miles ahead of any goals the team had for this season, so suffice to say, our owners are very happy with our entire organization...

However, with that said, the bar now has been set extremely high for the Hawks...any teams looking to move vets of the skilled and or gritty variety in the 27-33 age range, let us know.

All picks + prospects 24 and under are OTB.

Stan H Bowman
PS. If you haven't watched a playoff series due to time constraints (takes approx 4hrs currently w 10min periods) try to make the time. CHI was fortunate to watch each series with some of the leagues finest GM's - what a fun experience for a GM enthusiast like myself : ))) Try it out!

Edited by Pure GM, 09 January 2013 - 09:21 AM.

  • 0

#381 FS91

FS91

    Canucks Prospect

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Joined: 21-July 09

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:41 AM

Congrats to Washington well deserved. Also would like to congratulate Chicago on a hell of a run.

Jimmy Hayes will be open to offers for a short period here. Looking primarily for a D man with same value.

Also open to offers on:

Keith
Beaupre
Hertl
McNeill
Ellis
Plekanec
Bolland
  • 0

#382 Durl Dixsun

Durl Dixsun

    Canucks Prospect

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts
  • Joined: 02-November 10

Posted 09 January 2013 - 11:01 AM

prospects OTB:
Zack Yuen (3.5 gold, LD)
Nicklas Jensen (4 gold, RW) 80 overall*

Needs:
Bottom pair defensemen
3rd line center

Edited by RatedR, 09 January 2013 - 12:34 PM.

  • 0

Posted Image


#383 Vancity Prime

Vancity Prime

    K-Wing Regular

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Joined: 21-March 09

Posted 09 January 2013 - 11:34 AM

OTB for VAN:

C Ryan Kesler 88 OVR
LW Daniel Sedin 89 OVR
LW Henrik Zetterberg 85 OVR
D Alex Edler 88 OVR
D Kevin Bieksa 83 OVR

Looking for roster players or prospects 25 years of age and younger with 4-4.5 star potential. Also, will be lookin for first round picks.
  • 0
Posted Image



#384 mpt

mpt

    Canucks Star

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,543 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:26 PM

Washington will be away for a week come Saturday. Any trading you want to get done with Washington this season has to be completed by tonight.

Lundqvist is among players that are moveable.

Edited by mpt, 09 January 2013 - 12:26 PM.

  • 0

#385 Tangelos

Tangelos

    Canucks First-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,441 posts
  • Joined: 16-April 12

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:18 PM

I've got some player rights that I might be willing to trade such as Bryan Little (82), Ryan Callahan (82) and Tim Gleason (83); however, keep in mind that I won't trade them for scraps such as 2nd round picks and under or useless depth players as I'd much rather just let them walk and have teams overpay for them in free agency. That to me is more enticing than 2nd round picks and lower or useless depth players.
  • 0
Posted Image

Previously:
6OH!4, Doug The Thug Glatt

#386 Tangelos

Tangelos

    Canucks First-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,441 posts
  • Joined: 16-April 12

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:40 PM

Man I'm going to have such a mobile defense next season.

Leddy (OFD) jumped up to an 85 overall.
Subban (TWD)
Kulikov (TWD) is still a serviceable TWD even though he dropped to 83.
Petrovic (TWD) still amazing offensively.
Mcfadden (TWD) jumped to 83 and is on my first line PP
Morrissey (OFD) is finally ready to play in the big leagues. His offensive category is outstanding.
  • 0
Posted Image

Previously:
6OH!4, Doug The Thug Glatt

#387 Danthecanucksfan

Danthecanucksfan

    Canucks Second-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,346 posts
  • Joined: 08-January 12

Posted 09 January 2013 - 05:36 PM

OTB
-Gorges 83OVL, 5M for 2 years, 34 years old
-Milan 80OVL, 3.4M for 4 years, 27 years old

Looking for
-80-83 Overall LW
  • 0

#388 Mackcanuck

Mackcanuck

    Comets Star

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 876 posts
  • Joined: 06-July 08

Posted 09 January 2013 - 05:39 PM

Bumped for Coleman26

@TSNDreger: Word is that Colorado has finished negotiations on 2 massive deals. Colorado GM Coleman called the changes 'unfortunate' but 'necessary if we're to maintain a high level of play' - More on this as it unfolds
  • 1

kevinbieksa_4622-218x150.jpg


#389 coleman26

coleman26

    Canucks Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts
  • Joined: 09-August 12

Posted 09 January 2013 - 05:42 PM

Did... I put that it the wrong thread?

:(

Thanks, Mack!

EDIT: Ah, yes, I see what I did there

Edited by coleman26, 09 January 2013 - 05:44 PM.

  • 0

#390 Mackcanuck

Mackcanuck

    Comets Star

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 876 posts
  • Joined: 06-July 08

Posted 09 January 2013 - 05:47 PM

Hey no probs,
When you're my age crap like that happens all the time. ::D
  • 0

kevinbieksa_4622-218x150.jpg





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.