The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 4(ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS)

DollarAndADream

Shall we Re-boot the league?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Galiev might be back as soon as Game 3.

Also, props to my depth who carried me in this series. Jon Toews, Jason Bailey have 3 points. Bobby Ryan and Dusty Brown have 2. Tyler Graovac has 5 points. Everyone on my team got on the scoresheet in Round 1. Simon Depres, who didn't score a goal all year (0-26-26) scores 2 goals in the first round, including his first of the entire season in the OT game 3.

All that to say, I'd love this series to go 7 so Larsson might sneak in vs Calgary

Thankfully Calgary wins game 6 by a score of 4-1 and the series 3-2 St made it interesting. We are now anxiously awaiting the winner of Det vs. Col

Injuries:

Ellis 7 games (for some reason didn't go down)

Okposo 2 games

Sproule 1 game (playable)

Leading Scorers after 11 games

Nyquist 6g 10a

Kane 6g 9a

Reinhart 6g 7a

Keith 1g 5a him and Girardi are +9

Irving 2.09 Gaa .925 sv%

Not so fast, Calgary has shown to be bad playoff performers and have a history of terrible collapses as they have had trouble making past the second round.

After 2 more Sims series is 3-1 with both games decided in ot

St wins game 5 3-0 series at 3-2 let the collapse begin

Hey Coleman. I'm gonna get my ps3 going before 7, then we can watch a game or two or three. But i will be away from NHL as ill be on the Canucks game. So the whistles etc, will take normal time as i won't be there to button mash X. You all good with that? Cause I'm not missing the game, and i go to bed by 1030.

Archived