The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 4(ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS)

DollarAndADream

Shall we Re-boot the league?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Right now, the open teams are:

Minnesota Wild (currently Coleman26 is running it so the CPU GM doesn't destroy it)

New York Rangers (Fernand126 just put in a join request for it)

St. Louis Blues (b2deadly just put in a join request for it)

Toronto Maple Leafs (I'm currently running it so the CPU GM doesn't destroy it)

The Vancouver Canucks Organization would like to thank Daniel Sedin and Kevin Bieksa for their contributions on the ice and more importantly off of it. Both players represented the Canucks and the city of Vancouver with class and are sad to see this day finally come. According to the Aquilini family, #22 will soon join #12, #19 and #33 in the rafters of Rogers Arena.

Hi, I would love to join this league if there is any more open teams... I have played with a few of the GMs in this league before in another league before that league got frozen, and I would like to have another opportunity to do so again...

Bouwmeester also hung them up. I think he only missed like 8 games in his entire career :)

Forgot to check his stats because I wasn't expecting him to retire this year, but he generally put up 30-40 points/season.

It's going to be tough to fill his skates, but Ekholm and Josi get a chance to prove they can handle bigger roles.

Rumour has it 5 players from Washington with Stanley Cup rings are on the move.

Other players I will take offers for are

LW Tuomainen 81 overall 26 years old, amazing penalty killer.

Young developed Ds are OTB

Janssen 82 overall 26 years old

Avery 82 overall 25 years old

Marincin 82 overall 28 years old

One of the above defenders can be moved. Looking for picks and/or prospects. Preferably a one for one swap.

JP_2233 wants to rejoin the league. He was the previous GM of the Sharks before vv2 took over. He didn't leave in the greatest terms not signing Mike Green etc before quitting.

vv2 has been pretty unresponsive lately ignoring messages etc. What do you guys think?

Should we let JP back in?

vv2 is doing a great job trying to rebuild SJS after taking it in very poor condition.

Believe me it is very difficult to deal when you have very little to offer in trades or prospects.

I tried to deal with him last season but he just doesn't have assets yet.

vv2 made an outstanding offer to acquire Doughty last FA session($18M) only to get beat out.

He now has a great pick and will build his team through the draft and FA's.

I say please keep vv2!

Whoever had that team previously, destroyed it

Right now, the open teams are:

Minnesota Wild (currently Coleman26 is running it so the CPU GM doesn't destroy it)

New York Rangers (Fernand126 just put in a join request for it)

St. Louis Blues (b2deadly just put in a join request for it)

Toronto Maple Leafs (I'm currently running it so the CPU GM doesn't destroy it)

Archived