Jump to content

Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 4(ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS)


  • Please log in to reply
2903 replies to this topic

Poll: Shall we Re-boot the league? (20 member(s) have cast votes)

Start the league fresh from the beginning?

  1. Yes (14 votes [70.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 70.00%

  2. No (6 votes [30.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 30.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#2251 Danthecanucksfan

Danthecanucksfan

    Canucks Second-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,346 posts
  • Joined: 08-January 12

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:12 PM

Wow, I just read above, we were both battling for our first cup as GMs of our teams. Congrats again!
  • 0

#2252 DollarAndADream

DollarAndADream

    Canucks Franchise Player

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,328 posts
  • Joined: 27-March 07

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:13 PM

Sim done. Players retired, overalls changed. Gtg to work now.
  • 0

x1vXIze.png
RIP LB/RR - Signature credit to JimLahey

small.pngCDCEHL


#2253 phoenixlipinski

phoenixlipinski

    Comets Regular

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Joined: 14-September 11

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:25 PM

Detroit looking for picks!! Anyone down to talk trade.
  • 0

~ NHL 13 BE A GM Connected ~

~ CDC Sim Connected - Detroit Red Wings ~

Posted Image


#2254 n00bxQb

n00bxQb

    Canucks Third-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,962 posts
  • Joined: 05-July 09

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:28 PM

n00b! Where you at with the new team rankings? Lol, I'll actually have to do it myself this year. :P

Sorry, was taking a post-work nap :P
  • 0

#2255 n00bxQb

n00bxQb

    Canucks Third-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,962 posts
  • Joined: 05-July 09

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:29 PM

Scoring system
Lose playoffs in Round 1 - 1 point
Lose playoffs in Round 2 - 2 points
Lose playoffs in Round 3 - 4 points
Lose playoffs in Round 4 - 6 points
Win Stanley Cup - 15 points

Win your division - 1 point
Win President's trophy - 1 additional point


Official Standings

  • 74- Posted Image Washington Capitals
  • 55- Posted Image Colorado Avalanche
  • 41- Posted Image Phoenix Coyotes
  • 36- Posted Image Calgary Flames
  • 28- Posted Image Dallas Stars
  • 25- Posted Image Pittsburgh Penguins
  • 18- Posted Image St. Louis Blues
  • 17- Posted Image Buffalo Sabres
  • 17- Posted Image Florida Panthers
  • 17- Posted Image Minnesota Wild
  • 17- Posted Image Nashville Predators
  • 17- Posted Image Philadelphia Flyers
  • 16- Posted Image Ottawa Senators
  • 15- Posted Image Columbus Blue Jackets
  • 13- Posted Image Carolina Hurricanes
  • 13- Posted Image New Jersey Devils
  • 12- Posted Image New York Islanders
  • 11- Posted Image Chicago Blackhawks
  • 11- Posted Image Montreal Canadiens
  • 10- Posted Image Boston Bruins
  • 9- Posted Image Edmonton Oilers
  • 8- Posted Image Anaheim Ducks
  • 8- Posted Image Detroit Red Wings
  • 6- Posted Image New York Rangers
  • 6- Posted Image Tampa Bay Lightning
  • 6- Posted Image Vancouver Canucks
  • 5- Posted Image Toronto Maple Leafs
  • 4- Posted Image Los Angeles Kings
  • 4- Posted Image Winnipeg Jets
  • 1- Posted Image San Jose Sharks

Updated Standings

3 Points (Presidents' Trophy, Division Winner, Conference Quarterfinals): WSH
2 Points (Division Winner, Conference Quarterfinals): VAN, DAL, NSH, BOS, NYI
1 Point (Conference Quarterfinals): LAK, MIN, COL, CGY, PHX, FLA, MTL, PHI, PIT, NJD
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 Point (Conference Semifinals): VAN, CGY, LAK, COL, WSH, PIT, NYI, FLA
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 Points (Conference Finals): COL, CGY, NYI, PIT
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 Points (Stanley Cup Finals): CGY, PIT
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9 Points (Stanley Cup Champion): CGY
  • 0

#2256 n00bxQb

n00bxQb

    Canucks Third-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,962 posts
  • Joined: 05-July 09

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:42 PM

2022 NHL Entry Draft
  • St. Louis Blues: 48.2% chance @ 1st, 51.8% chance @ 2nd
  • Winnipeg Jets: 18.8% chance @ 1st, 42.0% chance @ 2nd, 39.2% chance @ 3rd
  • Edmonton Oilers: 14.2% chance @ 1st, 56.1% chance @ 3rd, 29.7% chance @ 4th
  • Buffalo Sabres: 10.7% chance @ 1st, 66.7% chance @ 4th, 22.6% chance @ 5th
  • Anaheim Ducks: 8.1% chance @ 1st, 74.7% chance @ 5th, 17.2% chance @ 6th
  • Carolina Hurricanes: 6.2% chance @ 2nd, 80.7% chance @ 6th, 13.1% chance @ 7th
  • Tampa Bay Lightning: 4.7% chance @ 3rd, 85.4% chance @ 7th, 9.9% chance @ 8th
  • New York Rangers: 3.6% chance @ 4th, 89.0% chance @ 8th, 7.4% chance @ 9th
  • Ottawa Senators: 2.7% chance @ 5th, 91.8% chance @ 9th, 5.5% chance @ 10th
  • Detroit Red Wings (from TOR): 2.1% chance @ 6th, 94.0% chance @ 10th, 3.9% chance @ 11th
  • San Jose Sharks: 1.5% chance @ 7th, 96.1% chance @ 11th, 2.4% chance @ 12th
  • Pittsburgh Penguins (from CHI): 1.1% chance @ 8th, 97.6% chance @ 12th, 1.3% chance @ 13th
  • Columbus Blue Jackets: 0.8% chance @ 9th, 98.7% chance @ 13th, 0.5% chance @ 14th
  • Detroit Red Wings: 0.5% chance @ 10th, 99.5% chance @ 14th
  • New Jersey Devils:
  • Philadelphia Flyers:
  • Montreal Canadiens:
  • Florida Panthers:
  • Phoenix Coyotes:
  • Minnesota Wild:
  • Los Angeles Kings:
  • Nashville Predators:
  • Dallas Stars:
  • Vancouver Canucks:
  • Pittsburgh Penguins (from BOS):
  • Carolina Hurricanes (from WSH):
  • New Jersey Devils (from COL):
  • New York Islanders:
  • Pittsburgh Penguins:
  • Tampa Bay Lightning (from CGY):

  • 0

#2257 shiznak

shiznak

    Canucks First-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,461 posts
  • Joined: 05-August 03

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:55 PM

I do love giving my prospects away for junk, Ohlund (79) and now York (83).

If you need free prospects, you know who to contact.
  • 0

15rntht.png


#2258 WillyFox

WillyFox

    Canucks Regular

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,178 posts
  • Joined: 19-March 11

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:57 PM

Okay shopping Stepan [83] pending UFA looking for a good prospect. Also would like to move Sean Couturier [84] solid player.

Kevin Hall went up to a 80 yay

Edited by WillyFox, 27 February 2013 - 10:58 PM.

  • 0
GO Canucks GO

#2259 mpt

mpt

    Canucks Star

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,539 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 27 February 2013 - 11:41 PM

I do love giving my prospects away for junk, Ohlund (79) and now York (83).

If you need free prospects, you know who to contact.


I wouldn't call Marc Staal junk.
  • 0

#2260 shiznak

shiznak

    Canucks First-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,461 posts
  • Joined: 05-August 03

Posted 27 February 2013 - 11:48 PM

I wouldn't call Marc Staal junk.


In the twilight of his career.

I didn't expect York to jump from 77 to 83 in a season, especially when he only jumps 1 or 2 overalls prior.

Edited by shiznak, 27 February 2013 - 11:56 PM.

  • 0

15rntht.png


#2261 vv2

vv2

    Canucks Prospect

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts
  • Joined: 11-November 08

Posted 27 February 2013 - 11:56 PM

Winkler jumps from 68 overall to 83, he was a 25 year old 4 star prospect who i would of traded away for a draft pick last season lol
  • 0
Posted Image
Credit to -Vintage Canuck-

#2262 FS91

FS91

    Canucks Prospect

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Joined: 21-July 09

Posted 28 February 2013 - 12:13 AM

Have retirements taken place?

wow yes they have, Bolland retires at 36 but both Plekanec and Hamhuis want to give it another shot at 39 years of age. Not so sure if I'm happy or not about that I have over $14 million tied up in the two and they are 81 and 79 overall.

If anyone has allot of cap space and may want these guys let me know I will move them for a 7th either that or I keep them in minors next year and have good injury replacements when needed.

Also will entertain offers on Kane, Simmonds, Ellis, Johansen, Okposo, and Irving (2.01 GAA .939 sv% 2 SO in playoffs this year)

Edited by Flying.Skate91, 28 February 2013 - 12:25 AM.

  • 0

#2263 Danthecanucksfan

Danthecanucksfan

    Canucks Second-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,346 posts
  • Joined: 08-January 12

Posted 28 February 2013 - 12:14 AM

Anyone who doesn't want their 1st or second round pick, contact me.
  • 0

#2264 WillyFox

WillyFox

    Canucks Regular

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,178 posts
  • Joined: 19-March 11

Posted 28 February 2013 - 12:54 AM

Lmao those deals are really starting to bit you in the ass eh.
  • 0
GO Canucks GO

#2265 coleman26

coleman26

    Canucks Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts
  • Joined: 09-August 12

Posted 28 February 2013 - 01:05 AM

Colorado has made a big move with a divisional rival. Crosby will have his wingman this season.

However, we are devastated to see Stefan Elliott leave, after about 10 great years in the Colorado system. You will be desperately missed.
  • 0

#2266 mpt

mpt

    Canucks Star

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,539 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 28 February 2013 - 01:39 AM

Pysyk and Orlov both 85 overall Ds, 30 years old are OTB, msg me if interested

Gerbe 81 overall sniper with 99 for shooting stats is also OTB

Sugihara 81 overall TWF could also be moved.
  • 0

#2267 n00bxQb

n00bxQb

    Canucks Third-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,962 posts
  • Joined: 05-July 09

Posted 28 February 2013 - 01:40 AM

Have retirements taken place?

wow yes they have, Bolland retires at 36 but both Plekanec and Hamhuis want to give it another shot at 39 years of age. Not so sure if I'm happy or not about that I have over $14 million tied up in the two and they are 81 and 79 overall.

If anyone has allot of cap space and may want these guys let me know I will move them for a 7th either that or I keep them in minors next year and have good injury replacements when needed.

Also will entertain offers on Kane, Simmonds, Ellis, Johansen, Okposo, and Irving (2.01 GAA .939 sv% 2 SO in playoffs this year)

Sent you a much better offer than a 7th for Hamhuis.
  • 0

#2268 DollarAndADream

DollarAndADream

    Canucks Franchise Player

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,328 posts
  • Joined: 27-March 07

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:23 AM

Nobody seems to really care about the awards anymore, I'm guessing because of how glitched they are with players staying as a rookie forever...but I'll post anyways.

Stanley Cup: Calgary Flames
President's Trophy: Washington Capitals
Clarence S. Campbell Bowl: Calgary Flames
Prince of Wales Trophy: Pittsburgh Penguins
Art Ross Trophy: Ryan Nugent-Hopkins
Hart Memorial Trophy: Vincent Pouliot
James Norris Memorial Trophy: Mathias Sonntag
Lady Byng Memorial Trophy: Ryan Nugent-Hopkins
Calder Memorial Trophy: Vincent Pouliot
Conn Smythe Trophy: Leland Irving
Vezina Trophy: Vincent Pouliot
William M. Jennings Trophy: Vincent Pouliot
Bill Masterton Memorial Trophy: Yann Sauve
Frank J. Selke Trophy: Ryan Kesler
Ted Lindsay Award: Vincent Pouliot
Maurice Richard Trophy: Tyler Ennis
  • 0

x1vXIze.png
RIP LB/RR - Signature credit to JimLahey

small.pngCDCEHL


#2269 FS91

FS91

    Canucks Prospect

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Joined: 21-July 09

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:39 AM

Lmao those deals are really starting to bit you in the ass eh.

Ive got the cap room, over 10 mill in access space so not too big of a problem just Plekanec is 79 and doesn't really have a spot on the team so minors it is I guess
  • 0

#2270 FS91

FS91

    Canucks Prospect

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Joined: 21-July 09

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:50 AM

Sent you a much better offer than a 7th for Hamhuis.

Nice offer works out great for me . Accepted
  • 0

#2271 coleman26

coleman26

    Canucks Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts
  • Joined: 09-August 12

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:12 AM

Toews available for a 2nd line C and W. 90 overall, locked in for pretty much ever on a nice <10m deal.
  • 0

#2272 mpt

mpt

    Canucks Star

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,539 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:26 AM

I still care about the awards, Pouliot has dominated them since entering the league
  • 0

#2273 mpt

mpt

    Canucks Star

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,539 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:27 AM

Ovechkin and Backstrom are still available and OTB
  • 0

#2274 n00bxQb

n00bxQb

    Canucks Third-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,962 posts
  • Joined: 05-July 09

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:33 AM

I still care about the awards, Pouliot has dominated them since entering the league

He's just keeping them warm for Feodorov ... He'll be over from the KHL soon enough ...

Edited by n00bxQb, 28 February 2013 - 11:34 AM.

  • 0

#2275 Tangelos

Tangelos

    Canucks First-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,418 posts
  • Joined: 16-April 12

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:36 AM

I do love giving my prospects away for junk, Ohlund (79) and now York (83).

If you need free prospects, you know who to contact.


Can I have a free prospect? Please and thank you.
  • 0
Posted Image

Previously:
6OH!4, Doug The Thug Glatt

#2276 Mackcanuck

Mackcanuck

    Comets Star

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 865 posts
  • Joined: 06-July 08

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:46 AM

Since Pouliot can't win the Norris trophy I am proud to announce that Blue Jacket Defenseman

Mathias Sonntag has won the coveted Norris trophy for best D-Man in the league

Edited by Mackcanuck, 28 February 2013 - 11:55 AM.

  • 0

kevinbieksa_4622-218x150.jpg


#2277 mpt

mpt

    Canucks Star

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,539 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:54 AM

Orlov LD 85 and Pysyk RD 85 can be moved, they are both 30 years old
  • 0

#2278 Tangelos

Tangelos

    Canucks First-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,418 posts
  • Joined: 16-April 12

Posted 28 February 2013 - 01:03 PM

Anyone giving out superstar d-men for cheap?
  • 0
Posted Image

Previously:
6OH!4, Doug The Thug Glatt

#2279 WillyFox

WillyFox

    Canucks Regular

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,178 posts
  • Joined: 19-March 11

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:44 PM

Me shopping Patterson [88] CHEAP
  • 0
GO Canucks GO

#2280 shiznak

shiznak

    Canucks First-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,461 posts
  • Joined: 05-August 03

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:13 PM

Is the draft going to take place at 8 or 4am?
  • 0

15rntht.png





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.