Jump to content

Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 4(ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS)


  • Please log in to reply
2903 replies to this topic

Poll: Shall we Re-boot the league? (20 member(s) have cast votes)

Start the league fresh from the beginning?

  1. Yes (14 votes [70.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 70.00%

  2. No (6 votes [30.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 30.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#211 n00bxQb

n00bxQb

    Canucks Third-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,967 posts
  • Joined: 05-July 09

Posted 05 January 2013 - 05:20 AM

2019 NHL Entry Draft
  • Toronto Maple Leafs = 48.2% chance @ 1st, 51.8% chance @ 2nd
  • Winnipeg Jets = 18.8% chance @ 1st, 42.0% chance @ 2nd, 39.2% chance @ 3rd
  • San Jose Sharks = 14.2% chance @ 1st, 56.1% chance @ 3rd, 29.7% chance @ 4th
  • New Jersey Devils = 10.7% chance @ 1st, 66.7% chance @ 4th, 22.6% chance @ 5th
  • Anaheim Ducks = 8.1% chance @ 1st, 74.7% chance @ 5th, 17.2% chance @ 6th
  • Ottawa Senators = 6.2% chance @ 2nd, 80.7% chance @ 6th, 13.1% chance @ 7th
  • Nashville Predators = 4.7% chance @ 3rd, 85.4% chance @ 7th, 9.9% chance @ 8th
  • Tampa Bay Lightning = 3.6% chance @ 4th, 89.0% chance @ 8th, 7.4% chance @ 9th
  • Detroit Red Wings = 2.7% chance @ 5th, 91.8% chance @ 9th, 5.5% chance @ 10th
  • Minnesota Wild = 2.1% chance @ 6th, 94.0% chance @ 10th, 3.9% chance @ 11th
  • Montreal Canadiens = 1.5% chance @ 7th, 96.1% chance @ 11th, 2.4% chance @ 12th
  • Carolina Hurricanes = 1.1% chance @ 8th, 97.6% chance @ 12th, 1.3% chance @ 13th
  • Los Angeles Kings = 0.8% chance @ 9th, 98.7% chance @ 13th, 0.5% chance @ 14th
  • Phoenix Coyotes = 0.5% chance @ 10th, 99.5% chance @ 14th
  • Division Winner
  • Division Winner
  • Conference Finalist
  • Conference Finalist
  • Stanley Cup Finalist
  • Stanley Cup Champion
1st through 14th picks are teams that missed the playoffs. They are entered into a lottery with the lottery winner moving up by up to 4 spots. The percentages of each possible pick are shown above.

15th through 26th picks are teams that were eliminated within the first 2 rounds of the playoffs, in order of their finishing position (worst record picks highest). Division winners always pick last.

27th and 28th picks go to the runner-ups in the Conference Finals (again, order of finishing position and division winners always pick last)

29th goes to the Stanley Cup runner-up and 30th goes to the Stanley Cup Champion.
  • 0

#212 n00bxQb

n00bxQb

    Canucks Third-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,967 posts
  • Joined: 05-July 09

Posted 05 January 2013 - 05:27 AM

Scoring system
Lose playoffs in Round 1 - 1 point
Lose playoffs in Round 2 - 2 points
Lose playoffs in Round 3 - 4 points
Lose playoffs in Round 4 - 6 points
Win Stanley Cup - 15 points

Win your division - 1 point
Win President's trophy - 1 additional point




Official Standings

  • 38- Posted Image Phoenix Coyotes
  • 35- Posted Image Washington Capitals
  • 30- Posted Image Colorado Avalanche
  • 23- Posted Image Dallas Stars
  • 16- Posted Image Minnesota Wild
  • 16- Posted Image Pittsburgh Penguins
  • 15- Posted Image Nashville Predators
  • 15- Posted Image Philadelphia Flyers
  • 14- Posted Image Buffalo Sabres
  • 14- Posted Image Ottawa Senators
  • 14- Posted Image St. Louis Blues
  • 13- Posted Image Carolina Hurricanes
  • 12- Posted Image Calgary Flames
  • 11- Posted Image Columbus Blue Jackets
  • 11- Posted Image New Jersey Devils
  • 7- Posted Image Anaheim Ducks
  • 7- Posted Image New York Islanders
  • 6- Posted Image Edmonton Oilers
  • 6- Posted Image Florida Panthers
  • 5- Posted Image Tampa Bay Lightning
  • 4- Posted Image Boston Bruins
  • 4- Posted Image Chicago Blackhawks
  • 4- Posted Image Montreal Canadiens
  • 3- Posted Image New York Rangers
  • 3- Posted Image Toronto Maple Leafs
  • 3- Posted Image Winnipeg Jets
  • 2- Posted Image Los Angeles Kings
  • 2- Posted Image Vancouver Canucks
  • 1- Posted Image Detroit Red Wings
  • 1- Posted Image San Jose Sharks

Updated Standings

3 Points (Presidents Trophy, Division Winner, 1st Round) - FLA
2 Points (Division Winner, 1st Round) - COL, DAL, CBJ, PHI, BOS
1 Point (1st Round) - VAN, CGY, CHI, STL, EDM, WSH, PIT, NYI, NYR, BUF
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 Point (2nd Round) -
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 Points (Conference Finals) -
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 Points (Stanley Cup Finals) -
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9 Points (Stanley Cup Champion) -

Edited by n00bxQb, 05 January 2013 - 05:46 AM.

  • 0

#213 n00bxQb

n00bxQb

    Canucks Third-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,967 posts
  • Joined: 05-July 09

Posted 05 January 2013 - 05:38 AM

2018-2019 Nashville Predators Regular Season Summary

Team Statistics
Record: 35-36-11 (81 points, 24th)
Goals For: 186 (29th)
Goals Against: 236 (24th)
Power Play Efficiency: 15.4% (27th)
Penalty Kill Efficiency: 80.5% (23rd)

Individual Statistics
R.J. Umberger: 82GP, 25G, 19A, 44P
Gabriel Bourque: 82GP, 13G, 24A, 37P
Simon Houle: 63GP, 10G, 26A, 36P
Matthew Halischuk: 59GP, 17G, 18A, 35P
Craig Smith: 73GP, 15G, 19A, 34P
Nick Spaling: 82GP, 14G, 19A, 33P
Max Gortz: 40GP, 13G, 19A, 32P
Jay Bouwmeester: 82GP, 3G, 29A, 32P
Patric Hornqvist: 74GP, 15G, 11A, 26P
Mattias Ekholm: 74GP, 6G, 19A, 25P
Jonathon Blum: 82GP, 4G, 20A, 24P
Shea Weber: 82GP, 8G, 15A, 23P
Michael Latta: 74GP, 8G, 9A, 17P
Roman Josi: 82GP, 2G, 15A, 17P
Josh Shalla: 82GP, 5G, 11A, 16P
David Legwand: 62GP, 6G, 6A, 12P
Taylor Beck: 72GP, 6G, 5A, 11P
Chris Butler: 46GP, 2G, 6A, 8P
Bruno Gervais: 77GP, 3G, 5A, 8P
Brent Andrews: 35GP, 2G, 4A, 6P
Teemu Laakso: 58GP, 2G, 4A, 6P
Miikka Salomaki: 9GP, 1G, 1A, 2P
Colin Miller: 4GP, 0G, 1A, 1P

Pekka Rinne: 32-26-11, 2.31 GAA, 92.6 SV%, 8 SO
Chet Pickard: 3-5-0, 3.21 GAA, 90.0 SV%, 1 SO
Eric Comrie: 0-5-0, 5.60 GAA, 84.9 SV%, 0 SO

Man-Games lost to injury: 157 games

Edited by n00bxQb, 05 January 2013 - 05:40 AM.

  • 0

#214 n00bxQb

n00bxQb

    Canucks Third-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,967 posts
  • Joined: 05-July 09

Posted 05 January 2013 - 05:45 AM

Congratulations to Coleman for being the last team to make the playoffs every year. At least I was second last
  • 1

#215 mpt

mpt

    Canucks Star

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,567 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:27 AM

Wow Anaheim was doing so well at the first few months they were in first for a while, what happened?
  • 0

#216 CanucksFanMike

CanucksFanMike

    Canucks Third-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,632 posts
  • Joined: 28-September 11

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:45 AM

C'mon Jets we want the 1st overall pick!
  • 0
Posted Image
Credit to -Vintage Canuck-

#217 mpt

mpt

    Canucks Star

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,567 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:48 AM

What a joke, the game says I have enough capspace to acquire Hamhius, then it accepts the trade, then it eliminates 6 players from my roster, and to top it off it doesn't allow me to call him up to my roster.

What a terrible end to a promising season
  • 0

#218 n00bxQb

n00bxQb

    Canucks Third-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,967 posts
  • Joined: 05-July 09

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:32 AM

Award Predictions
  • Stanley Cup: Florida Panthers
  • Presidents' Trophy: Florida Panthers
  • Clarence S. Campbell Bowl: Calgary Flames
  • Prince of Wales Trophy: Florida Panthers
  • Art Ross Trophy: Claude Giroux (PHI)
  • Hart Memorial Trophy: Claude Giroux (PHI)
  • James Norris Memorial Trophy: Dougie Hamilton (CHI)
  • Lady Byng Memorial Trophy: Ty Rattie (STL)
  • Calder Memorial Trophy: Jacob Markstrom (FLA) (They really need to fix this)
  • Conn Smythe Trophy: Jacob Markstrom (FLA)
  • Vezina Trophy: Ryan Miller (BUF)
  • William M. Jennings Trophy: Jacob Markstrom (FLA)
  • Bill Masterton Memorial Trophy: Ryan Murphy (DET)
  • Frank J. Selke Trophy: Nick Palmieri (MIN)
  • Ted Lindsay Award: Ryan Nugent-Hopkins (BOS)
  • Maurice Richard Trophy: Taylor Hall (EDM)

  • 0

#219 Tangelos

Tangelos

    Canucks First-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,741 posts
  • Joined: 16-April 12

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:55 AM

Damn was hoping to get NYR instead of Buf. Miller can single handedly win a series...

Buf and wsh were the 2 teams I didn't want to play in the first round. Should be interesting.

Edited by Doug The Thug Glatt, 05 January 2013 - 11:03 AM.

  • 0

(Sig removed by mod)
Previously Doug The Thug Glatt


#220 FS91

FS91

    Canucks Prospect

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Joined: 21-July 09

Posted 05 January 2013 - 11:03 AM

What a joke, the game says I have enough capspace to acquire Hamhius, then it accepts the trade, then it eliminates 6 players from my roster, and to top it off it doesn't allow me to call him up to my roster.

What a terrible end to a promising season

Damn that really sucks
  • 0

#221 FS91

FS91

    Canucks Prospect

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Joined: 21-July 09

Posted 05 January 2013 - 11:53 AM

God dammit, Gormley out for playoffs. The one time I'm not able to watch games I get a major injury just my luck.
  • 0

#222 Tangelos

Tangelos

    Canucks First-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,741 posts
  • Joined: 16-April 12

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:08 PM

Hey Buffalo, want to watch a game?

Edit: looks like your AI is enabled so I assume I can sim a game...

Edited by Doug The Thug Glatt, 05 January 2013 - 12:13 PM.

  • 0

(Sig removed by mod)
Previously Doug The Thug Glatt


#223 dchan2579

dchan2579

    Comets Prospect

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Joined: 05-August 12

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:11 PM

If anyone wants to start talking trades for the draft, Montreal is looking to perform a complete overhaul. The following players are on the block:

G - Carey Price (90)
LW - Jamie Benn (88)
C - Patrice Bergeron (86)
D - Ryan McDonagh (87)
D - Mark Giordano (84)
D - Michael Del Zotto (84)
LW - Alex Semin (82)
D - Jarred Tinordi (80)
D - Thomas Hickey (78)
D - Cody Sol (78)
All 3rd and 4th liners available as well

Not looking to rebuild, so roster players with equal overalls or a package of young developed players is ideal. PM if you have any interest.

Edited by dchan2579, 05 January 2013 - 12:13 PM.

  • 0

#224 Mufasa

Mufasa

    Canucks Prospect

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,095 posts
  • Joined: 14-June 09

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:26 PM

Does the Nyr Gm have a Cdc account?
  • 0
RIP - Rick Rypien
PSN - BthaKing



#225 Tangelos

Tangelos

    Canucks First-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,741 posts
  • Joined: 16-April 12

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:29 PM

Buf wins game 1 4-1. Miller of course...

Going to watch game 2 but won't do any games after since Buf has some players coming back from injury in 1 game.
  • 0

(Sig removed by mod)
Previously Doug The Thug Glatt


#226 WillyFox

WillyFox

    Canucks Regular

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,190 posts
  • Joined: 19-March 11

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:56 PM

I just realized that Nazem Kadri vanished from my roster when do the players show up again?
  • 0
GO Canucks GO

#227 mpt

mpt

    Canucks Star

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,567 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:59 PM

Does the Nyr Gm have a Cdc account?


I am currently the GM of the Rangers as he is away on holidays. Do u want to watch some games?
  • 0

#228 mpt

mpt

    Canucks Star

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,567 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 05 January 2013 - 01:00 PM

Buf wins game 1 4-1. Miller of course...

Going to watch game 2 but won't do any games after since Buf has some players coming back from injury in 1 game.


I'd wait until Buffalo or any team enabled AI to give you the green light to sim games
  • 0

#229 FS91

FS91

    Canucks Prospect

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Joined: 21-July 09

Posted 05 January 2013 - 01:03 PM

Game 1 in CGY vs VAN is entering OT

Terrible give away by Hayes leads to a Kesler goal to win game 1.
Hayes is really in the coaches dog house being demoted to 3rd line for game 2

Edited by Flying.Skate91, 05 January 2013 - 01:14 PM.

  • 0

#230 Jp_2233

Jp_2233

    Canucks Regular

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,139 posts
  • Joined: 28-August 12

Posted 05 January 2013 - 01:04 PM

Do u guys know how much Malkin wants after u have to resign him?
  • 0
Ottawa Senators GM Omega League

#231 Tangelos

Tangelos

    Canucks First-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,741 posts
  • Joined: 16-April 12

Posted 05 January 2013 - 01:12 PM

Game 2 summary:

1st Period:

6:37: Huberdeau (unassisted)
17:44: Lazar (Morrow)
19:39: Barrie (Hansen, Erixon)

2nd Period:

13:14: Huberdeau (Birkholz)

3rd Period:

4:40: Mitchell (unassisted)
8:59: Skinner (Huberdeau)
19:43: Empty net goal. Faksa (unassisted)

Series tied 1-1. Won't sim or watch another til Buf edits his lines.
  • 0

(Sig removed by mod)
Previously Doug The Thug Glatt


#232 WillyFox

WillyFox

    Canucks Regular

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,190 posts
  • Joined: 19-March 11

Posted 05 January 2013 - 01:16 PM

Hey NYI when would you like to watch a game?
  • 0
GO Canucks GO

#233 coleman26

coleman26

    Canucks Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts
  • Joined: 09-August 12

Posted 05 January 2013 - 01:31 PM

Willy, I just talked to him. He's busy all day, so go nuts. All yours
  • 0

#234 coleman26

coleman26

    Canucks Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts
  • Joined: 09-August 12

Posted 05 January 2013 - 01:33 PM

Also thanks to Noob for a lot of thing, but also for humblebragging for me so I didn't have to.

:bigblush:
  • 0

#235 mrsasaki

mrsasaki

    Canucks Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,796 posts
  • Joined: 19-May 12

Posted 05 January 2013 - 01:41 PM

Florida go ahead and watch the games (after I edit my lines). I don't usually watch the games but if I want to ill let you know. Ill get my lines fixed sometime in the next hour or two.
  • 0

#236 Tangelos

Tangelos

    Canucks First-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,741 posts
  • Joined: 16-April 12

Posted 05 January 2013 - 01:44 PM

Florida go ahead and watch the games (after I edit my lines). I don't usually watch the games but if I want to ill let you know. Ill get my lines fixed sometime in the next hour or two.


k just let me know when.
  • 0

(Sig removed by mod)
Previously Doug The Thug Glatt


#237 Tangelos

Tangelos

    Canucks First-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,741 posts
  • Joined: 16-April 12

Posted 05 January 2013 - 01:55 PM

Award Predictions

  • Stanley Cup: Florida Panthers
  • Presidents' Trophy: Florida Panthers
  • Clarence S. Campbell Bowl: Calgary Flames
  • Prince of Wales Trophy: Florida Panthers
  • Art Ross Trophy: Claude Giroux (PHI)
  • Hart Memorial Trophy: Claude Giroux (PHI)
  • James Norris Memorial Trophy: Dougie Hamilton (CHI)
  • Lady Byng Memorial Trophy: Ty Rattie (STL)
  • Calder Memorial Trophy: Jacob Markstrom (FLA) (They really need to fix this)
  • Conn Smythe Trophy: Jacob Markstrom (FLA)
  • Vezina Trophy: Ryan Miller (BUF)
  • William M. Jennings Trophy: Jacob Markstrom (FLA)
  • Bill Masterton Memorial Trophy: Ryan Murphy (DET)
  • Frank J. Selke Trophy: Nick Palmieri (MIN)
  • Ted Lindsay Award: Ryan Nugent-Hopkins (BOS)
  • Maurice Richard Trophy: Taylor Hall (EDM)


Flattered, but I'm not so sure.

And yea, Markstrom's like what? 30 years old now?
  • 0

(Sig removed by mod)
Previously Doug The Thug Glatt


#238 Honeydews

Honeydews

    Canucks Regular

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,080 posts
  • Joined: 28-July 12

Posted 05 January 2013 - 01:57 PM

EVERYONE OTB except Kessel and Staal. But will listen offers to them
  • 0
Posted ImagePosted Image
Credit to pwnstar for this amazing kesler sig :)

#239 WillyFox

WillyFox

    Canucks Regular

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,190 posts
  • Joined: 19-March 11

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:16 PM

Bruins open the scoring In the second period with a rebound goal for zack Kassian.
  • 0
GO Canucks GO

#240 DollarAndADream

DollarAndADream

    Canucks Franchise Player

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,649 posts
  • Joined: 27-March 07

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:31 PM

Toronto was decimated by injuries all year. Their best player only played 24 games and several other key players missed significant time.

As for Nashville, I have no idea. We had some injuries, but nothing worse than what we've had in previous seasons. Couldn't put the puck in the net, couldn't prevent goals, couldn't win close games ... Just a terrible season all-in-all.

Yeah I know what you mean...

I had almost the exact same team this year as last year, except I came in 27th instead of like top 10 in the league... Lol.

That's what happens when you're players don't perform and also get injured though.
  • 0

x1vXIze.png
RIP LB/RR - Signature credit to JimLahey

small.pngCDCEHL





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.