Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goneforever

Biggest D**kheads of 2012

54 posts in this topic

Hi guys! This is my year-end post on PuckBuddys, titled Biggest D**kheads of 2012 in hockey. (Wasn't sure if that word was allowed or not, so, I censored it. Post does contain some strong language, tho).

Bettman is, of course, at the top of that list, but, also on there: strombone1 and BizNasty. It's not pretty. Enjoy, and Happy New Year!

Marchand.

What a twit.

Since it's dickheads and not dickhead, I'll include Bruins fans as well. I can't stand those twits either.

I agree with most of your stuff, OP, but you guys are just kind of lashing out at people you merely don't like on this one. It just read biased and bitchy.

Brad Marchand, Duncan Keith, Dustin Brown, Justin Shultz

Brad Marchand, Duncan Keith, Dustin Brown, Justin Shultz

Marchand, Marchand's parents, Marchand's elementary school teachers, Marchand's coaches, Marchand's doctor, Marchand's tailor, Dustin Brown.

Marchand, Marchand's parents, Marchand's elementary school teachers, Marchand's coaches, Marchand's doctor, Marchand's tailor, Dustin Brown.

Marchand's pets, every pair of Marchand's shoes, every plate of spaghetti Marchand has ever eaten, and snakes.

Marchand's pets, every pair of Marchand's shoes, every plate of spaghetti Marchand has ever eaten, and snakes.