The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Biggest D**kheads of 2012

goneforever

Hmm, Ryan Lambert seems to have a lot of time on his hands. It's difficult to take anyone who tweets that much seriously. Esp. when there is no substance in the tweets. Getting into a troll war with the chronic masturtweeter would be a waste of time until he blocks you.

I find that a lot of people with 'look at me' wrong opinions begging for attention on twitter are among the first to block people who call them out. I'm talking about you, Botch.

I follow @BrownToBure (saw you two argu-tweeting this morning) and he constantly talks about "shap". I have no idea what it is, but it doesnt bother me...maybe you need to stop being so sensitive about things on Twitter, either block or just keep scrolling.

You basically called Biznasty oversensitive and immature on Twitter...well he didn't go make a big whiny article about any of HIS Twitter displeasure...

Normally I like your stuff, but this was shaky, in my eyes.

In before 'GayCanuck' gets on the list. But i'm sure that won't happen because 1: He is creating the list and 2: Nobody knows or cares about who he is, so how can he be a 'top' anything?

Lol. Just pointing out that your dickhead list is rather dickish in itself. 'Hyuk, i got blocked for sht-talk.' Hahaha, you're a douche and you're proud of it.

Aw, jk.

I think the dickhead list is too short. This reminds me of the 'players you hate now because of their lockout tweets' thread on HF. I believe Upshall is highlighted there. Ovechkin too. Toews. etc.

And on the owners side, HOW does Jeremy Jacobs not make the list? Certainly he's a bigger dickhead than that Ryan Yahoo blogger guy nobody give a umbrella about.

I follow @BrownToBure (saw you two argu-tweeting this morning) and he constantly talks about "shap". I have no idea what it is, but it doesnt bother me...maybe you need to stop being so sensitive about things on Twitter, either block or just keep scrolling.

You basically called Biznasty oversensitive and immature on Twitter...well he didn't go make a big whiny article about any of HIS Twitter displeasure...

Normally I like your stuff, but this was shaky, in my eyes.

Archived