The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Schneiderman trade value

Just because a bunch of bandwagoners and hackjob media speculate a trade, doesn't mean it's gonna happen.

How often does a trade that is rumoured to happen actually happen? Very rarely. When someone gets traded, it almost always catches people off guard and no-one saw it coming.

He didn't win the starting job, he was being showcased so that other teams could see he's not just a flash in the pan and would be able to handle himself in the playoffs.

Schneider was re - signed to a 3 year extension because his previous contract had expired. If he wasn't given term (3years) Schneider would still need to be qualified (1 year) in order for Canucks to hold his rights. He would be UFA at the end of this season and left to play for another team as a free agent. Obviously MG was going to sign him to a 3 year deal, he wouldn't be the GM if he didn't.

No one knows whats going to happen 100%. Not even MG. A lost of things will depend on the details of the next CBA.

schneider and edler are going nowhere, fingnowhere. If we lose Edler and the return isnt massive, Gillis should be fired.

Gillis is a great GM but he has made some bonehead moves. Nonis did 1 good thing while he was here and he did a bunch of crap-traded away tons of draft picks, wasted other draft picks on russians. Burke was so-so, all huff and puff.

Please Gillis, just play t safe, keep schneids, keep eddie and just move Luongo for one good asset,not three mediocre assets.

Why can't this just end! For the love of god all of this foolish nonsense is torture. What more does a man need to do to shake this cult off his back, he sucks in the playoffs, makes blatant statements that proclaim his desire to move on yet people come up with these homo erotic fantasies of a greasy Italian carrying to Swedish men on his back through the month if June while a red head boston boy watches in defeat. Please god strike me down

Poke my eyes out I have seen enough

Archived