The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Multiple Warning Signs Surrounding Zack Kassian

King of the ES

Oh wow you people are actually delusional. I don't think this is the place for me. He was the worst forward tonight by a large margin. Anyone who doesn't have their head up their ass would tell you that. Oh man, you guys gave me a good laugh.

Please do go, because we have enough clueless know it alls already and the stupid meter might brust with you aboard.

Oh wow you people are actually delusional. I don't think this is the place for me. He was the worst forward tonight by a large margin. Anyone who doesn't have their head up their ass would tell you that. Oh man, you guys gave me a good laugh.

O noe plZ don't go. We ne

So when Henrik & Dan gets held off the scoresheet, they must also be bad players? Man I'm no hockey expert, but apparently I know more than you.

I actually thought he put in a pretty solid third line game.

Of course, I am a delusional Canucklehead of the very worst sort, so take it for what it's worth.

Well I don't know how we'll manage to go on without you but I guess we'll have to find a way. :bigblush:

He didn't look good. No hits, no fights, got one shot I think that had no chance of going in. Terrible.

So I take it that you missed the scoring chance he fired high barely by a few inches, his takeaways and net front presence throughout the game.

Besides, at least he hasn't been on the ice for 21 goals against in 10 games played like Cody has.

Patience my friends, i still think we won this trade in the long run..

I have both kassian and hodgson in my fantasy pool as late picks :)

If I were you, I'd be shopping Kassian and keeping CoHo. I like Kassian as much as anyone around but he's just not going to get the plum minutes consistently like Hodgson will since Kassian can still be effective in a bottom-six checking role whereas Hodgson can't.

Archived