The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Multiple Warning Signs Surrounding Zack Kassian

King of the ES

If Zack can continue his awesome play, then a healthy lineup could reunite Kesler and Burrows in a 2nd line shutdown/2 way role.

Sedin Sedin Kassian (Almost typed Burrows by accident)

Hansen Kesler Burrows

Booth Schroeder Raymond

Higgins Lapierre Wiese

Rearrange the bottom 6 as you will. It doesn't matter, that's a strong line-up.

This is going to become the next "Burrows? Do we really need him?" Thread.

Can't wait till King gets back, I wonder what excuse he will use to justify his stupid thread (That was just created to try to aggravate us anyways not because he is seriosuly concerned)

My only question is, why did anyone even give the OP a + let alone +9?

Big guy, hockey smarts, soft hands, hits hard, can score goals. Early in the season, so far he looks pretty good. He obviously has a natural talent. It was a good decision to have him train with the team (Sedin's) in the off season.I don't expect him to score a goal a game but I do expect him to make his presence on the ice known both in front of the net and with his heavy hits. If he continues to play this style of hockey good things will happen. I am not sure why his stats were the way they were in the AHL possibly a focus thing? Who knows, but Gillis and his scouting crew obviously saw something in Kassian when they traded for him.

King of the ES is wrong almost every time he types something... yet he never stops and thinks "maybe I really don't know jack about hockey"

The delusion that allows him to hold his insane opinions is the same delusion that makes him eager to share it with others lol

Archived