The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Multiple Warning Signs Surrounding Zack Kassian

King of the ES

No, he was trolling. Especially in his status updates. I know several other people saw those -- clearly antagonizing.

I think trolling is when you say something you really don't believe just to get reactions. In this case, I think King of ES is just normally spectacularly wrong in most of his posts.

Guest Gumballthechewy

I think trolling is when you say something you really don't believe just to get reactions. In this case, I think King of ES is just normally spectacularly wrong in most of his posts.

Trolling is saying anything just to get a reaction whether or not you believe it or not.

They also have a habit of disappearing while the player is on a roll...

One thing before bed:

I don't agree with those saying that this loss was AV's fault because he had the team sitting on the lead. Trust me, there are plenty of things I blame AV for but in this case, I happen to believe the team actually WAS trying to score more. Problem is, the team just plain sucks offensively right now. Even if the Canucks were given the green light to push the attack and completely forget defense, I still doubt they would have been able to score so it has nothing to do with sitting on the lead.

The team needs to find its offensive mojo quickly. They also need to get back to scoring at a healthy clip on the powerplay.

Trolling is saying anything just to get a reaction whether or not you believe it or not.

They also have a habit of disappearing while the player is on a roll...

I don't think it is posting just to get a reaction if you believe what you are saying. He believes his point of view very strongly and shares it regularly to enlighten us. He is just foolish.

I don't think it is posting just to get a reaction if you believe what you are saying. He believes his point of view very strongly and shares it regularly to enlighten us. He is just foolish.

Are you implying that trolls are clever, and that you can never be a troll if you're just plain stupid?

Cuz... I kinda thought trolls were stupid... or am I missing something?

One thing before bed:

I don't agree with those saying that this loss was AV's fault because he had the team sitting on the lead. Trust me, there are plenty of things I blame AV for but in this case, I happen to believe the team actually WAS trying to score more. Problem is, the team just plain sucks offensively right now. Even if the Canucks were given the green light to push the attack and completely forget defense, I still doubt they would have been able to score so it has nothing to do with sitting on the lead.

The team needs to find its offensive mojo quickly. They also need to get back to scoring at a healthy clip on the powerplay.

I think it's more 4 games in 6 nights after an 8 month layoff........the Nucks were one of the least active teams during the lockout

Archived