The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Multiple Warning Signs Surrounding Zack Kassian

King of the ES

Are you implying that trolls are clever, and that you can never be a troll if you're just plain stupid?

Cuz... I kinda thought trolls were stupid... or am I missing something?

Trolling is intentionally trying to get a rise out of people. Being stupid is not trolling, but *pretending* to be stupid is a popular method of trolling.

Agree with everything you said, but just because he plays like bertuzzi...doesn't mean he should act like him...a big power forward making another guy ''pay'' for taking a cheap shot on our star player....I've seen this before....Let's not go there.

But just think, this kid is only 22 and doesn't back down from anyone. Think of when this kid becomes a man with a nasty edge? He's going to be a force.

Zack is a Stud. Leads the team in goals , and yesterday came very close to a hat trick , he had a goal and then he had a open net but his stick got lifted and then he was right infron of quick , got himself spaced and if only he lifted it like another inch , but hey it shows he creates chances on his own , did you guys see the pass he made when I think Daniel gave it back but he got his stick lifted it was like a no look drop between the legs it was sick .

Plus he won TSN Electric Performer of the Game !

Zack is a Stud. Leads the team in goals , and yesterday came very close to a hat trick , he had a goal and then he had a open net but his stick got lifted and then he was right infron of quick , got himself spaced and if only he lifted it like another inch , but hey it shows he creates chances on his own , did you guys see the pass he made when I think Daniel gave it back but he got his stick lifted it was like a no look drop between the legs it was sick .

Plus he won TSN Electric Performer of the Game !

ikr.

Guest Gumballthechewy

Zach Passian is the best, I agree. And I love your enthusiasm.

And I must merge this into the pre-existing threads already discussing this topic.

I love how he's more of a pass first player.

After all, all the best players are pass first players...

:bigblush:

Agree with everything you said, but just because he plays like bertuzzi...doesn't mean he should act like him...a big power forward making another guy ''pay'' for taking a cheap shot on our star player....I've seen this before....Let's not go there.

But just think, this kid is only 22 and doesn't back down from anyone. Think of when this kid becomes a man with a nasty edge? He's going to be a force.

Moore should have fought Bert.

Good News: Kassian got his first personal article in the National Post. I've been expecting this, I am a little surprised it happened so soon. 6 games into his sophtmore season. I've cut it out. It took up half the page, complete with photo. Congrats Zack :D I'm sure there will be more to come!

I did a lot of learning,” he said. “I definitely feel better on the ice but, saying that, we're only a few games into the season and there's still a lot of work to be done. It's a matter of getting better. Sometimes, you get used to something for so long. But change is good, and this was good for me.”

Read more: http://www.vancouversun.com/sports/Zack+Kassian+steps+class/7885031/story.html#ixzz2JU47NbZw

This is how champions think, and act....keep it up Kass, you are on the right track!

Moore should have fought Bert.

But he didn't, and if someone won't fight, you have to accept it and find a way to punish them within the boundaries of the rules of the game - not to mention the law.

Hockey has its own laws.

Except Moore actually fought Matt Cooke in the first period of that game...

Listened to Iain MacIntyre on the TEAM's pre - game.

He said the Kassian we all saw last year is nothing like the Kassian we are seeing now.

Pudgy,without much confidence,probably shell shocked a bit by the move and transition.

He says he is really impressed at how hard he worked pre-season and how positive it is reflecting now on his game.

Archived