babych

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 08:07 AM

Is it too late to make this happen?
(shiznak@Jun 17 2008, 08:00 PM)
Kesler was lucky to score 20 this year since the injury to Morrison allowed him to do so.

I doubt Kesler would ever break 15 goals in his career again.

#32 Super_Canuck

Super_Canuck

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 12:54 PM

Would gillis have to accept? Did you really ask that question? You do know that Schneider was traded for just ONE 1st rd pick right? If CBJ was offering 2 of their best prospects and 1st, of course gillis would've taken it. Look at what he accepted at the end.

Johanssen and a 1st alone would've been more then enough. Sorry but this is just a dumb thread, why would you even ask such a stupid question having known what Schneider went for already, which is far far less

Edited by Super_Canuck, 04 July 2013 - 12:56 PM.

#33 Nuxfanabroad

Nuxfanabroad

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,946 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 02:35 PM

FWIW, I bumped this nite before draft, as there was speculation/rumours circulating that Cory would be dealt. Was quite against trading him, when I started this thread, thus I proposed an extra healthy return. Was mostly curious what other posters thought his value would be.

In retrospect, all would probably agree Clb made out like thieves. They got Bob for a song, & he played superbly. It illustrates the inexact science gt-projecting can be. Hopefully we get a similar result with one or two of our younger 'tenders.

#34 Drouin

Drouin

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,022 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 03:19 PM

Wow, I would have done that in a second lol. Sadly they would not have even offered us that :(

drouin_sig_by_motzaburger-d7ucejm.jpg

Sig by CheddaBurger

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.