The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Inquire of Munchie (almost) anything

Scott Hartnell's Mane

• 3 months later...

Ok then,

I was just talking with my girlfriend about... spicing things up a bit and I've heard that inviting Mary Jane along can make things... more intense. Neither of us hang out with MJ very much, the both of us have on occasion and I've never taken her to bed, I'm not sure about my GF I'd have to ask her, but anyway, would you recommend it?

Guest Gumballthechewy

I absolutely recommend it...it enhances the experience tenfold for both of you...if you're looking for a strain thats best for that I recommend Trainwreck.

Great 1970s eclectic hard rock band...really like "Stealin" and anything off of The Magician's Birthday...one of those bands whose religion tinged lyrics kind of rubbed me the wrong way...look at the lyrics of "Easy Livin'" for an example of what I'm talking about. Good band, great guitar work..and it doesn't hurt they chose to name themselves after a memorable, odious character from David Copperfield.

Guest Gumballthechewy

Great 1970s eclectic hard rock band...really like "Stealin" and anything off of The Magician's Birthday...one of those bands whose religion tinged lyrics kind of rubbed me the wrong way...look at the lyrics of "Easy Livin'" for an example of what I'm talking about. Good band, great guitar work..and it doesn't hurt they chose to name themselves after a memorable, odious character from David Copperfield.

Archived