The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

DayZ

NightHawkSniper

You're a fan of Zombie U right? Well DayZ basically shares the same concept, but in an open world, that involves real humans. And to survive you need to find a group of trustworthy people that won't back-stab you. Or something like that...

Instead of being a poopy pants why don't you go check out the game on YouTube, or look at reviews on google.

Ever hear the saying "don't judge a book by it's cover"? I'm sure you have. Well, this game is dubbed the best zombie game ever made.

I haven't personally played it, but I've heard real good things about it, and I owe that to spending a few minutes looking into it, not looking at one video and being like "well this sucks".

• 2 weeks later...

Ah DayZ, I really dislike it. I mean the mod is great and all, but I hate the outcome of it messing up all the Arma 2:OA Server List for those who enjoy playing without DayZ. It's literally filled with DayZ now with 2000 servers. Also WarZ trying to steal DayZ's glory by stealing most of it's customers including me(I got a refund) even though I just wanted to try out all though I know lots of people who told me not to try it at all. It is a very unfinished game with liars as developers.

Ah DayZ, I really dislike it. I mean the mod is great and all, but I hate the outcome of it messing up all the Arma 2:OA Server List for those who enjoy playing without DayZ. It's literally filled with DayZ now with 2000 servers. Also WarZ trying to steal DayZ's glory by stealing most of it's customers including me(I got a refund) even though I just wanted to try out all though I know lots of people who told me not to try it at all. It is a very unfinished game with liars as developers.

Archived