Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rhinogator

Bioshock Infinite

15 posts in this topic

Anyone else excited for this game? Its coming out March 26th 2013. As a Bioshock fan i definetly can't wait.

coming out in less than 20 days, anyone else preordered this?

There is also a gigabyte promotion where if you buy 7900 series graphics card you get Bioshock Infinite and Crysis 3 for free.

I'm thinking about picking this game up, although I'm yet to even start Bioshock 2 yet. Based on the dodgy development history, I'd have to wait until others have played the game before I buy it.

coming out in less than 20 days, anyone else preordered this?

There is also a gigabyte promotion where if you buy 7900 series graphics card you get Bioshock Infinite and Crysis 3 for free.

so now that everyone's played it, is it worth the buy? And should I be playing the previous bioshocks first? (heard this ones very different from its previous ones)

so now that everyone's played it, is it worth the buy? And should I be playing the previous bioshocks first? (heard this ones very different from its previous ones)

I loved this game, and the ending was fantastic.

Edit: Although, it did seem like they were trying too hard.

Despite the fact that the twists and truths make it seem like the game is simply trying too hard to seem smart, Infinite is still just a fun ride.

Don't need to play the other ones (the second ones barely even worth the play in the first place). It's separate from the others at least in most every important aspect. It's not radically different or anything, it's just separate.

Unlike Monty I thought the game was better than the first BioShock, although that game is also brilliant and totally worth playing in it's own right.

Despite the fact that the twists and truths make it seem like the game is simply trying too hard to seem smart, Infinite is still just a fun ride.

I'm told that you don't need to have played the first two Bioshocks to play this one, but is it worth the $60? I'm only hearing good things about it, but I'm still undecided whether to buy this game or Far Cry 3.

I'm told that you don't need to have played the first two Bioshocks to play this one, but is it worth the $60? I'm only hearing good things about it, but I'm still undecided whether to buy this game or Far Cry 3.

FarCry is an open world shooter/stealth game. Bioshock is way more directed and story focused. Both are worth $60 imo, but for different reasons. Definitely don't need to play the first two games in either series to enjoy the new ones.

FarCry is an open world shooter/stealth game. Bioshock is way more directed and story focused. Both are worth $60 imo, but for different reasons. Definitely don't need to play the first two games in either series to enjoy the new ones.