The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

schedule if lockout ends?

nucks_rule1

I thought the NHL would re-do the schedule so that each club would play games against teams within their division. I believe the venues are committed to the league for the duration of the expected regular season regardless of the lock out so that the league can reschedule games into those dates.

I can't wait for this CBA talk to be over. Hopefully only one more week. All this crap is pointless. Fans just want to know if they are gonna have a season or not already one way or the other.

I would love for them to have a season this year though just to see who wins and how much of a gong-show it will be with players out of shape or coming back from Europe.

The players probably won't want to risk injury because of the stress of travel and a compressed schedule. Here is to hoping the fans boycott the NHL when they come back and send them a real message.

I think they will have all the Canadian Teams play one home and one away game against every other Canadian team. but for the most part it will be in conference and in division.

I for one want to see the Canucks spank the Leafs like we do every year.. (its been over 10 years since they've beaten us) :towel:

We will mostly play in our division with 1 small east coast road trip 2-4 games. The rest will be made of conference matches so the Canucks can actually have a somewhat easier travel schedule than most years. Lots of time down in LA hopefully so we can get some practice destroying the Kings. Pretty Excited fro this years draft already and if we pick up a 1st in a trade this year for this draft that would be awesome!

Archived