The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Discussion] Roberto Luongo Trade Thread 4.0

I like the hell out of you oldnews but you overvalue the living crap out of our players.

your the guy on kijiji that wants $21,000 for a 96 poniac sunfire with a ground effects kit, spoiler, and ed hardy seat covers

just because its awesome to you doesnt make it awesome bro

if that trade went through and I was a Flyers fan I would sit in a dark room and cut myself

I like the hell out of you oldnews but you overvalue the living crap out of our players.

your the guy on kijiji that wants $21,000 for a 96 poniac sunfire with a ground effects kit, spoiler, and ed hardy seat covers

just because its awesome to you doesnt make it awesome bro

if that trade went through and I was a Flyers fan I would sit in a dark room and cut myself

Bozak, Kadri and 2nd seems to be the lowest possible return at this point. Safe to think that MG could do a little better.

Having seen Kadri live, count me among those who think he would not survive under AV for more than a few trial games. The guy is essentially Raymond (falls down at about the same frequency) with more edge and willingness to go into traffic, but less defensive awareness and no elite speed.

Since early Noonis comments hint that for him Gardiner/Riley will also be “the hill that [burke already] died on,” perhaps changing the above to something like Bozak, Frattin or Finn, and 1st would get it done.

Not a great return, I know, but I want that 1st if only rentals and no meaningful, semi-established pieces in the mold of Gardiner or Voracek come our way.

Folks have simply gotten used to the insulting concept that Luongo isn't a legitimate starter - easily in the top 20 among NHL goaltenders. What is a top 20 forward worth? A top 20 blueliner?

A lot of people here that I sure as hell wouldn't want doing my bidding...

Archived