3455 replies to this topic

#2701 Smashian Kassian

Smashian Kassian

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,196 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 06:20 PM

I wasn't the one making the "head-scratcher" point, so this question really isn't relevant to me or my views.

regards,
K.

:lol:

Wait a minute.... Hold on a second....

So it is perfectly alright for you to turn every argument in a completely different direction when you know your wrong.

but now that someone else does it, you won't accept it???

Wow that's being hypocritical at its finest right there.

zackass.png

#2702 King of the ES

King of the ES

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,272 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 06:22 PM

Wow that's being hypocritical at its finest right there.

...?

I couldn't care less about Anders Lindback. All I've said this whole time is that TB acquiring him should be a pretty clear signal that they have zero interest in Roberto Luongo.

#2703 Peaches

Peaches

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,554 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 06:25 PM

...?

I couldn't care less about Anders Lindback. All I've said this whole time is that TB acquiring him should be a pretty clear signal that they have zero interest in Roberto Luongo.

Weird. This post had nothing to do with how bad Zack Kassian is.

In all seriousness, I doubt Tampa has very much interest in Lou.

Feminism will be outlawed. Mostly because it's a backwards idiotic viewpoint that doesn't serve any real progressive purpose.

Nobody breaks from Mafia... Mafia breaks YOU!

CDCFL - Montreal Canadiens GM
CDCEHL - Winnipeg Jets AGM

#2704 Rhinogator

Rhinogator

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 06:26 PM

...?

hey i have a question king, why do you insist on making so many posts that, are borderline flamebait/troll? You are of course entitled to your own opinion and speech but whats the reason for you to continue posting this way. Do you like attention? Does arguing with people your "thing"? Does pumping that tire on the internet feel good or something? I'm not a psychologist, I just want to understand why.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#2705 Millerdraft

Millerdraft

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 10,509 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 06:27 PM

This "Schroeder" guy sounds awesome. What number will he be wearing tonight?

:bigblush:

He isn't wearing a Wolves' jersey tonight either, so maybe wait a few days and you'll get to find out?

http://theahl.com/st...game_id=1010446

Edited by Millerdraft, 19 January 2013 - 06:27 PM.

Kassian.... Taylor Pyatt 3.0

Lies. He's more of a Steve Bernier. Hopefully his talent level goes up so he can become like a Taylor Pyatt.

#2706 Smashian Kassian

Smashian Kassian

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 14,196 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 06:27 PM

...?

:shock: Oh my... You do it again...

It's funny I wasn't talking about Schroeder earlier either yet rather than addressing my Coho point your turned it around on him,

And I'm sure DeNiro wasn't talking about Schneider earlier yet when he said Scrivens is unproven and has only played 12 games you brought up Schneider...

That's pretty interesting huh? Your allowed to change things and change the argument to completely irrelevant things when you finally know your wrong, yet when some else does it it's a No-no. And you can just turn your head and not reply.

Interesting stuff right there King..

zackass.png

#2707 Garrison

Garrison

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 851 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 06:49 PM

Wow we aren't going to trade with Toronto anymore. Kadri scored a goal and Scrivens is going to get a shutout.

#2708 surtur

surtur

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,768 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 06:52 PM

Wow we aren't going to trade with Toronto anymore. Kadri scored a goal and Scrivens is going to get a shutout.

I can see the headlines in Toronto in the morning ... "Leafs: Team to beat?"
Release The KraKassian
Posted Image

#2709 DeNiro

DeNiro

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,866 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 06:53 PM

1 game isn't going to boost these guys value.

The Habs have looked pathetic (13 shots so far). Wait until they face Boston or Buffalo, then you'll see what they've really got.

Posted Image

"Dream until the dream come true"

#2710 Get real canuck fans

Get real canuck fans

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,366 posts

Don't forget about Bozaks goal,lol
Florida up 4-0 as well.

#2711 Noheart

Noheart

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,810 posts

Its just one game but you gotta admit its pretty funny.

Kadri and Bozak are the best looking players on the ice.

Scrivens is looking like a shutout.

too dam funny
Posted Image

BEASTLY!!!

#2712 oldnews

oldnews

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 14,100 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 07:01 PM

Please stop. That's twice in one post lol.

But seriously - couldn't pan out any better.

Edited by oldnews, 19 January 2013 - 07:25 PM.

#2713 Pears

Pears

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,245 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 07:07 PM

**Montreal goes ham in the third, floodgates open and the sirens go off in Toronto as the Habs dominate the third period in a comeback win**

Edited by Steven Stamkos' Mullet, 19 January 2013 - 07:07 PM.

In my eyes drouin is overrated he can score in the qmjhl but did nothing in last two gold medal games that canada lost. Fox will be better pro than him talk to me in five yrs

Gaudreau has one NHL goal whereas all your "prized" prospects have none.

ryan kesler is going to the chicago blackhawks ...       quote me on it

#2714 Tangelos

Tangelos

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,215 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 07:08 PM

Eww. Why are you watching the Toronto game. So many better games right now. NYR vs BOS is a gong show and FLA vs CAR is a goal fest. TOR vs MTL is a snooze fest.
Posted Image

Previously:
6OH!4, Doug The Thug Glatt

#2715 oldnews

oldnews

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 14,100 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 07:15 PM

FFS, first Hotstove and I'm already sick of this gaggle of CBC prattlers.
PJ has to read his comments off a cue card, Healy always looks and sounds constipated, and Weekes, uh, whatever...

Posted Image

Edited by oldnews, 19 January 2013 - 07:16 PM.

#2716 Tangelos

Tangelos

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,215 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 07:17 PM

Simple solution. Get Center ice. So many better games right now and less unbiased clueless "hockey experts"

FFS, first Hotstove and I'm already sick of this gaggle of CBC prattlers.
PJ has to read his comments off a cue card, Healy is constipated, and Weekes, uh, whatever...

Posted Image

Simple solution. Get Center ice. So many better games right now and less biased clueless "hockey experts"

Edited by Doug The Thug Glatt, 19 January 2013 - 07:36 PM.

Posted Image

Previously:
6OH!4, Doug The Thug Glatt

#2717 oldnews

oldnews

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 14,100 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 07:24 PM

Simple solution. Get Center ice. So many better games right now and less unbiased clueless "hockey experts"

Yeah, perhaps - I've just got the CBC, TSN and Sportsnet options... the post-lockout austerity plan.

Edited by oldnews, 19 January 2013 - 07:29 PM.

#2718 surtur

surtur

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,768 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 07:56 PM

as much as i wanted Toronto to lose i did not want Montreal to send it into overtime.... and potentially miss any Canucks action.
Release The KraKassian
Posted Image

#2719 Merci

Merci

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,320 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 08:00 PM

I believe more and more Gallagher's opinion of Luongo only wanting to go to Florida is true.

We're gonna keep him as a backup until someone wants to pay which could never happen.

Keslerific, on 25 May 2014 - 4:47 PM, said:

Gaunce is wayy cooler though, Gaunce is the kind of guy you want to bring with you to Costco

vPTJpcO.jpg

#2720 King of the ES

King of the ES

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,272 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 09:35 PM

Good thing that Luongo still being here, looking over Schneider's shoulder, will have no effect on his play, huh guys?

#2721 JimLahey

JimLahey

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,446 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 09:48 PM

Good thing that Luongo still being here, looking over Schneider's shoulder, will have no effect on his play, huh guys?

Half of the first game? I think it might have been nerves more than anything .

hL9YqYN.jpg

#2722 HUFFY

HUFFY

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 09:49 PM

are we sure we wanna trade Bobby Lu 'cause Schneider sucks just a little bit!!!..........

#2723 EmployeeoftheMonth

EmployeeoftheMonth

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,435 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 09:49 PM

Make sense please. (and less emoticons would be less 9 year old girlish of you as well.)
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2724 King of the ES

King of the ES

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,272 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 10:01 PM

Make sense please. (and less emoticons would be less 9 year old girlish of you as well.)

What are you not comprehending?

You all seemed to think that there would be "nothing but positives" about keeping both goaltenders - hey, they're friends, right?. I've had the opinion this whole time that it'll just screw up both goalies.

Schneider looked horrendous on what should've been his coming out party, and Lu just let in a real softy himself.

#2725 Smashian Kassian

Smashian Kassian

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 14,196 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 10:09 PM

You all seemed to think that there would be "nothing but positives" about keeping both goaltenders - hey, they're friends, right?. I've had the opinion this whole time that it'll just screw up both goalies.

Actually it would be worse if we traded one, we would be rusty, we wouldn't be able to score and we wouldn't have a decent option if a goalie fails.

zackass.png

#2726 King of the ES

King of the ES

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,272 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 10:18 PM

Actually it would be worse if we traded one, we would be rusty, we wouldn't be able to score and we wouldn't have a decent option if a goalie fails.

An interesting "coincidence" that this is taking place in light of Mike Gillis choosing to not deal with the situation.

I have a hard time believing that Schneider would've put on this performance had Gillis instead moved Lu for Schenn in the summer, and signed a guy like Dan Ellis. Just as I thought it would, not dealing with this situation has put these two under a massive microscope, and it's adversely affected both. HNIC panel already doing the "who should start tomorrow?" debate. This will continue.

Sanchez/Tebow

#2727 Gollumpus

Gollumpus

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,742 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 10:22 PM

I wasn't the one making the "head-scratcher" point, so this question really isn't relevant to me or my views.

regards,
K.

Yeah, semantics are a wonderful thing, ain't they? It's all about what TB is doing and you're just the messenger. It's just convenient that you report/use them in a way which supports your view.

Speaking of your views, I still haven't heard back from you regarding why any team would want Luongo. You make many points as to why his contract is bad, and that he is as old as he is, and so on. So, if it is all so bad with acquiring Luongo, why would any team be asking about him?

You claim that getting a guy "at the right price" would make it all worth while, but does it? For example, is having Luongo's cap hit for the next how ever many years really go away if you get him for only a short term cap dump?

I don't expect any kind of real response. Just letting you know that I haven't forgotten that this is just one of many questions you keep dodging at providing an answer.

regards,
G.

Edited by Gollumpus, 19 January 2013 - 10:26 PM.

Following the Canucks since before Don Cherry played here.

#2728 Canucks_Hockey_101

Canucks_Hockey_101

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,195 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 10:33 PM

wow,,,you in denial worse than lance Armstrong ever was.
He does not want to be here!!!!!!!

"
VANCOUVER - Roberto Luongo says he is willing to wait as long as necessary for a trade.
The goaltender returned to the ice for an informal workout with his Vancouver Canucks teammates Friday while facing an uncertain NHL future.
Luongo was displaced as Vancouver's starting goaltender by Cory Schneider in last spring's Stanley Cup playoffs. After the season, Luongo said he would waive his no-trade clause if asked. But Vancouver general manager Mike Gillis could not swing a deal before the 113-day NHL lockout began Sept. 15.
"I told (Gillis) I was ready to go as long as it took," said Luongo. "Whether it's a couple days, next week, two weeks, at the end of the season, it's totally fine with me."

Please identify where he asked for a trade.

Wait as long as necessary?
Waive his NTC if asked?
"Ready to go" in a couple of days, next week, end of season? It's fine if he stays or goes?

Edited by Canucks_Hockey_101, 19 January 2013 - 10:34 PM.

#2729 Gollumpus

Gollumpus

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,742 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 10:35 PM

What are you not comprehending?

Personally, I'm not comprehending how you appear to believe that a sample size of one proves your point, but that's just me.

Give them a chance to lose ten in a row before you start making such crazy claims.

regards,
G.
Following the Canucks since before Don Cherry played here.

#2730 Canucks_Hockey_101

Canucks_Hockey_101

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,195 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 10:37 PM

An interesting "coincidence" that this is taking place in light of Mike Gillis choosing to not deal with the situation.

I have a hard time believing that Schneider would've put on this performance had Gillis instead moved Lu for Schenn in the summer, and signed a guy like Dan Ellis. Just as I thought it would, not dealing with this situation has put these two under a massive microscope, and it's adversely affected both. HNIC panel already doing the "who should start tomorrow?" debate. This will continue.

Sanchez/Tebow

Are you... Actually... Blaming Luongo for Schneider's performance?

Really?

REALLY?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.