The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(GDT) Chicago Wolves vs Milwaukee Admirals - 1/3/13, 5:00PM PST

NuxFan09

Discuss the game here. For anyone that isn't very familiar with NHL/AHL affiliations, Milwaukee is the farm team of the Nashville Predators.

Sterling - Ebbett - Haydar will start up front, Connauton-Tanev on the blueline, and Climie in net.

I think the wolves will win but I don't know what Arniel was thinking with this line up. Sweatt right back on the 2nd first game back, Davies gets the promotion from 13th forward all the way up to the 2nd line, Archibald, Kassian, and Longpre get benched while Gordon slots in at 3rd line centre (usually plays wing). Sauve hasn't played in a month, and now Miller is being used in an offensive role.

Wow, the Wolves ate their wheaties this morning. This is the best I've seen them play in a period all season. So much jump in their step.

This is the type of aggressive play a skilled team like them need to play. They looked like a completely different team.

And Schroeder was a monster in that first period. He's was skating miles around that rink. Hit the crossbar too.

Maybe Sweatty Bill is the spark plug this team needed. It's good to see him back.

Archived