The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(GDT) Chicago Wolves vs Milwaukee Admirals - 1/3/13, 5:00PM PST

NuxFan09

man i get sick of these kind of games and they happen A LOT. they get run over in the third consistantly. In the late minutes of games it seems like their opponents shift to the next gear and the players or arniel just don't adjust. I'd like to see arniel send a squad out in the third thats playing to win, not to not lose.

Schroeder deserves Ebbett's spot. He's the one constantly making things happen out there offensively and that's what 1st line centres do; they consistently create offense for the team.

I know there are not a ton of Rodin fans around these parts but his skill is undeniable and he seems to have some chemistry with Schroeder. I wouldn't mind them as the top line LW/C combo and the veterans used as supplementary players on the 2nd and 3rd lines. When all healthy, this is what I would like to see:

Rodin - Schroeder - Kassian <----Talented line of Canucks prospects who would benefit from prime responsibilities on the top line.

Sterling - Ebbett - Haydar <---- Don't do enough as a top line but they do work together so it's an adequate 2nd line.

Archibald - Longpre - Gordon <---- Solid two way line with scoring touch.

Miller - Pinizzotto - Desbiens <---- Grinder line. 'Nuff said.

What do you guys think?

Same old s#!t, just a different game... Wolves in a huge need of a coaching change. A man behind the bench MUST load the roster with young and hungry for game Canucks prospects to let them develop into players and not AHL 4th line plugs. When everyone is healthy why not to try kind of:

Rodin - Schroeder - Kassian

Sweatt - Longpre - Gordon

Archibald - Friesen - Mallet

and put the vets to 4th line duties with possible scoring

Def should be:

Tanev - Connauton

Andersson - Sauve

3rd - anybody with little time

And while Lack is injured, give Cannata to play! He can't be just worse than that Climie plug.

I really start to affraid to meet offensive power-house teams with loads of tallent like Grand Rapids and Oklahoma.

Archived