Connolly

Franson

Biggs

Toronto

Luongo

Rodin

Raymond & Ballard to any teams for anything

FORWARDS

Daniel Sedin ($6.100m)------Henrik Sedin ($6.100m)----------Alexandre Burrows ($2.000m)

David Booth ($4.250m)------Ryan Kesler ($5.000m) / --------Tim Connolly ($4.750m)

Jannik Hansen ($1.350m)---Maxim Lapierre ($1.000m) /----- Chris Higgins ($1.900m)

Tyler Biggs ($1.138m) ------Manny Malhotra ($2.500m) / -----Zack Kassian ($0.870m)

Dale Weise ($0.615m) / Andrew Ebbett ($0.600m) /

DEFENSEMEN

Jason Garrison ($4.600m) / Alexander Edler ($3.250m)

Kevin Bieksa ($4.600m) / Dan Hamhuis ($4.500m)

Cody Franson ($2.000m) / Chris Tanev ($0.900m)

Andrew Alberts ($1.225m) /

GOALTENDERS

Cory Schneider ($4.000m)

Eddie Lack ($0.750m)

------

CAPGEEK.COM TOTALS (follow @capgeek on Twitter)

(these totals are compiled with the bonus cushion)

SALARY CAP: $64,000,000; CAP PAYROLL: $63,997,500; BONUSES: $212,500

CAP SPACE (23-man roster): $215,000

I'd do it.

Connolly, the oft injured, would be a good playmaking fit with Kes on the PP.

Biggs will be a good 4th liner at the very least, but that being said I can't see Burke giving him up, he loves guys that play like Biggs.

Franson would be a good addition to our D and give us the depth we need to shop around Ballard if needed.

I'm not too sure TO would go for it though.

I wouldn't do it.

Franson sucks (Tanev is better), Connolly is overpaid and underpreforming, Biggs is the one piece I like but even he is just a good prospect (likely a 2nd/3rd liner) nothing spectacular

I also don't like that we give up Rodin.

Another thing that get's me, you basicly swap Raymond and Ballard for Franson and Connolly (In terms of cap: 4.2 and 2.1 for 2 and 4.7) and say that it improves our cap situations, honestly I would rather have Ballard & Raymond than Franson and Connolly myself.

I wouldn't do it.

Franson sucks (Tanev is better), Connolly is overpaid and underpreforming, Biggs is the one piece I like but even he is just a good prospect (likely a 2nd/3rd liner) nothing spectacular

I also don't like that we give up Rodin.

Another thing that get's me, you basicly swap Raymond and Ballard for Franson and Connolly (In terms of cap: 4.2 and 2.1 for 2 and 4.7) and say that it improves our cap situations, honestly I would rather have Ballard & Raymond than Franson and Connolly myself.

I think a potential deal with the maple leafs will involve MacArthur and Gardiner (read that Burke was not willing to give up Gardiner but management were)

MacArthur makes sense and would likely be a pretty good fit on a line with Kesler with his play making skills.

Archived