The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bill O'Reilly: Asians Aren't 'By Nature' Liberal

dudeone

Who changed the face of the computing industry, the movie animation business, music downloads and the way we organize our everyday activities? Not your mom and dad.

And to fly in the face of the stereotypical Asian "better education for more money" mindset, guess who made a frackload of a lot more money?

I agree to some degree, however Asians, with a few exceptions, had it a lot easier than the other groups by way of not being the focus of discrimination by doctrine.

If blacks, Latinos, Natives and other groups had only faced the same historical level of discrimination as did Asians, there wouldn't have been the problems there are today.

Noones doubting that there wasn't and isn't discrimination against Asians in both countries, but it pales compared to that faced by blacks and browns in the U.S.

In the Canadian context, the only thing historically comparable would be anti Native rascim.

Can't wait for racism to end entirely through inevitable global cross-breeding.

Maybe we'll turn into the Cloud Atlas humans, who look kinda like beige fish with hair.

Stupid movie btw. Reminded me of A.I. Looked good, but watching it makes your face melt and head explode like the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark.

'Why is Agent Smith both a cross-dresser and a Leprechaun in this 3hr long piece of crap?

Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

I agree to some degree, however Asians, with a few exceptions, had it a lot easier than the other groups by way of not being the focus of discrimination by doctrine.

If blacks, Latinos, Natives and other groups had only faced the same historical level of discrimination as did Asians, there wouldn't have been the problems there are today.

Golly, is that what they openly teach in schools nowadays?

This idea of global race mixing to breed out human races and create a single shade universal man has been around for while, but no one took it seriously until now. I wonder how many realize that it’s straight out of Comintern and Soviet vision of the future.

Obviously, it has support among governments of many ostensibly white led countries since the current immigration policies can only be interpreted as intending to race replace or permanently alter/mix existing populations. But I’m not convinced the project has been thought through. Perhaps you or someone else can help me out with several points I've never heard any liberal seriously address:

• Why is it that only first world white countries, not just the Anglo-sphere, must suffer complete race overhaul? And why do the Japanese (God bless them) get to maintain their genetic integrity despite declining population numbers? Are you aware of UN human rights articles on race and genocide?

• Why, in a world where “benefits of diversity” is state sanctioned mantra, must distinct races be expunged? Surely it hasn’t escaped anyone that the whole thing hinges on racial genetic differences and the luxury to evolve in separate environments, preferably free from widespread alien incursions?

• What is the evidence for mixed, inter-species superiority at a group level v non-mixed populations for either man or animals? Ever been in the market for a puppy? Meditated on the persistent inverse relation between price and uncertain ancestry, maybe? Was the price justified given the animal's subsequent behavior and especially predictability? Yes, the pattern is much the same for all other living creatures, as anyone involved in husbandry will confirm. Is man special? (Take your time if you're an atheist/Darwinist)

• How will eliminating "racism" (assuming one can, or that it is even a real problem for anybody save for talking heads and social educators) reduce the number of conflicts given our history of fratricides and strifes over the trivial?

PS: Hawaii can be diagnosed as suffering from advanced multiculturalism. It has been about 15 years since I visited, but even then, away from the tourist areas, it was clear there was an undercurrent of loathing and mistrust between the indigenous population, tourists, wealthy newcomers, and military.

Its obvious that you know little about Chinese Canadian History. The were just or even more discriminated than black people. The race riots in Vancouver in 1907, the Head Tax on them, the exclusion acts by the Federal giovernment. Even black people did not have these legislation against them.

The Chinese were denied the vote until 1947. They could not join professional assocaitions like lawyers, doctors, dentists until the the 1950's. They could not buy property in the British properties.

In the 1930's if you go to movie theaters, you were segregated to the balconies.

Archived