The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] GDT Wolves vs. Griffins. 5 pm PST

DeNiro

Curious, what do people think the Wolves lineup will look like if/when the CBA is resolved? If it's soon, here's what I think

I'm going to assume that Kassian, Schroeder, Tanev, one of Ebbett or Pinnizotto, and maybe one of Joslin and Connauton will be called up. I do not think Luongo will be traded during the season unless there is already a deal in place, so Lack will stay in Chicago. I think Kassian could spend the full year in the minors, and Schroeder could be sent down if he acquire another center via trade (Bozak) or free agency (Arnott), once Kesler returns. Ebbett or Pinnizotto will be sent down either if we get a center, or if we don't, then when Kesler returns. If we bring back say Franson, obviously Joslin and Connauton stay. Anyways, here's my lineup, with Kesler out and no Luongo trade or signings:

Sterling - Ebbett/Pinnizotto - Haydar

Sweatt - Longpre - Rodin

Archibald - Friesen - Gordon

Miller - Mallet - Desbiens

Connauton - Joslin

Sauve - Andersson

Matheson - Hunt

Lack

Climie

Hopefully Polasek could beat out Hunt for a spot, but he's probably behind Miskovic too on the depth chart.

Curious, what do people think the Wolves lineup will look like if/when the CBA is resolved? If it's soon, here's what I think

I'm going to assume that Kassian, Schroeder, Tanev, one of Ebbett or Pinnizotto, and maybe one of Joslin and Connauton will be called up. I do not think Luongo will be traded during the season unless there is already a deal in place, so Lack will stay in Chicago. I think Kassian could spend the full year in the minors, and Schroeder could be sent down if he acquire another center via trade (Bozak) or free agency (Arnott), once Kesler returns. Ebbett or Pinnizotto will be sent down either if we get a center, or if we don't, then when Kesler returns. If we bring back say Franson, obviously Joslin and Connauton stay. Anyways, here's my lineup, with Kesler out and no Luongo trade or signings:

Sterling - Ebbett/Pinnizotto - Haydar

Sweatt - Longpre - Rodin

Archibald - Friesen - Gordon

Miller - Mallet - Desbiens

Connauton - Joslin

Sauve - Andersson

Matheson - Hunt

Lack

Climie

Hopefully Polasek could beat out Hunt for a spot, but he's probably behind Miskovic too on the depth chart.

Also, Dan Murphy just confirmed that Tanev, Connauton, Ebbett, Kassian and Schroeder will in fact be called up to the Canucks for training camp. Frank Corrado also may be called up from the OHL.

Dan Murphy@sportsnetmurph

#wolves coming for #canucks camp - Tanev, Connauton, Ebbett, Kassian and Schroeder. Frankie Corrado may get the call.

Archived