Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

:D

Consumer Reports gives iPhone5 lowest rankings.

The only reason I didn't get an i5 was because of the ridiculous choice to get a new lightning jact for it.

So I switched to Galaxy Note II, only downside is the size, still getting used to the size a bit but I'm glad I switched off Apple

The only reason I didn't get an i5 was because of the ridiculous choice to get a new lightning jact for it.

So I switched to Galaxy Note II, only downside is the size, still getting used to the size a bit but I'm glad I switched off Apple

I find iPhone users in general to be attention wh*res.. Why is it everytime someone gets an iPhone they have to plaster it all over Facebook?

Apple is ticking me off. Like the week my one year warranty goes on my Macbook pro my hard drive crashes and I had to put a new one in last night. Supposed to last 3-7 years....lasts one... grrr

I'm anticipating the release of the S4 so I can finally retire my iPhone 4.

Apple needs to spend more time on product development and less time whining and suing their competitors.

I broke my screen once. I took it to the apple store and they replaced the phone for free. Does the samsung store offer the same service?

I must say though, I'm hardly an Apple hater.

I have an iPod touch and recently bought an iPad mini. They produce decent technology, I just like getting on board with stirring the Apple pot.

Ever since the death of Steve Jobs. All Apple has done is sue every single company on the face of the planet for "copying" their "innovative" ideas.

From what I've heard, Apple is getting their ass handed to them by Samsung.

btw. I think Apple is a genius company. The fact that they're able to convince their consumers into buying their s***ty products year after year, and for double the price of almost everything else is absolutely amazing.

Also, a lot of them seem to have a sense of entitlement to everything in life. If they don't get what they want they bitch and moan all day.